Long Live the king

Yes you are.

Console yourself with delusions, if you wish. Be my guest.

why would they ?

Weird comment

Hardly be Cork anyway

1 Like

There was once a Union Jack burned on Hill 16 during a match. It happened around the end of half time in the Dublin v Kildare Leinster quarter-final replay on June 21st, 1998.

Crikey. I never even knew they were proddys

The Workers Party.

They quite seriously told herself she had to cancel all her clinics, but also that she has to offer every patient cancelled another appointment within 2 weeks.
They are beyond thick as fuck.

2 Likes

Seriously? The original Arthur Guinness was a land steward for the Church of Ireland Bishop of Ferns and Leighlin who bequeathed Arthur £100 in his will. A big enough wedge in those days and young Arthur used it to buy the brewery which had been abandoned.

2 Likes

Well I never.
I’ll choke on my next pint. Giving aid to the black and tans the cunts.

Thought everyone knew that.

1 Like

And nobody gave a fiddlers, it’s a beverage

Given their history and the fact that they are by a load of bean counters in Park Royal in London it is a masterclass on branding and brand protection that they have managed to associate themselves so intricately with Dublin.

1 Like

Those Rockshore adverts are as bad as anything they’ve ever done

2 Likes

It’s what her Majesty would have wanted.

Cheasty is for some imperialism and against other imperialism

To be fair postponing Guinea Pig Awareness Week because of the Queen’s death was by far the best way of creating awareness of it.

I mean you’ve referenced it here and all, whereas had it not been postponed I feel it is unlikely you would have done so.

Closing the food banks over there for the funeral on Monday is awful cunt acting in fairness.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/massive-backlash-uk-food-bank-27982545.amp

1 Like