Long Live the king

Free teas and coffees?

Some asians breaching protocol and using their phone in the Church

1 Like

Dame Kelly Holmes is a lovely woman

GridIronix accepting of everything except the interruption of his yank adfest addiction.

The Gun carriage will be drawn by 150 sailors, savage pageantry, I can’t wait for it

Redzone is 7 hours commercial free

1 Like

7 hours.

Commercial free.

1 Like

Like the Queens funeral

1 Like

There must be savage security around this whole thing.

You watch a 7 hour tv show? This queen is dead show should be right up your st so.

I’d say its as hard as getting in to Sir Henrys back in the day

Kay Burley sporting the pearl necklace this morning.

Family are inviting everyone back for soup and sandwiches in the Quuen Vic afterwards I believe.

Getting ready for the row on reading the will

1 Like

Happy to say I have been able to avoid 90% of the coverage. It was very easy to do and not get outraged.

The biggest security operation in history

2 Likes

Spinetingling stuff here with the bagpipes.

2 Likes

Youre not supposed to stick them up your arse pal.

A brilliant piece by Stan Grant. Their sorry business will be over soon. For colonised people’s, there’s no end in sight.

The comedy show of feigned disinterest from Paddy has reached a new crescendo. Some jumped up rastooler down in Cork, @Thomas_Brady is put out that his 7 hour Sunday night vigil of watching American Football on a British TV channel is interrupted for one minute of commemoration to mark this once in a lifetime and truly seismic world event.

The British people will mark the passing of their Queen on their British television channels whatever way they want.

2 Likes