Long Live the king

Zero diversity with the lads carrying the coffin

It’s possible Mum was a big Suzanne Vega fan and wanted her son to live out the life of the protagonist of the song “Luka”.

This isn’t Ireland, no time for that woke rubbish on a occasion such as this

1 Like

Good to see former Rangers and England goalkeeper Chris Woods carrying Her Majesty’s coffin.

This is the last big procession, there is going to be some performance of piping

Are shocked that the institution of Royalty is racist? Have you only discovered the British royal family this year?.. Youve about 1000 years of history and colonization to catch up on.

Fittingly, the sun comes out

1 Like

Some pressure on the lads carrying the coffin.
As soon as they come outside the sun shines

The coffin is 20 stone, without the body

2 Likes

I’d say the logistics guy behind this would sort out Dublin airport fairly quickly

1 Like

Very fitting.

Not one of the sailors is a person of colour. Crazy

This would remind you of the nazis marching about the place it’s absolutely scary.

RTE have judged the national mood in Ireland very well with their decision to broadcast the funeral live on their main channel.

I was listening to the Brendan O’Connor show on the radio yesterday and journalist Ciara Phelan, who would be very much identified as a voice of the young, struggling generation rent who tend to vote for left-wing parties, said it straight up, “I love the Royals”.

When Paddy Rastool who says “we must celebrate the death of our neighbour’s head of state” has completely lost somebody like that, they’ve lost the entire country.

Paddy Rastool has even lost the Ra themselves, who are in attendance at the funeral.

No good at sea, what what.

1 Like

Is it really crazy?

The Queen’s Company, First Battalion Grenadier Guards have played an absolute blinder these past 10 days.

Any people of colour involved in today’s show? Locke reckons it’s whites only

This is mesmerising

None