Long Live the king

Any sign of Meghan?

No people of colour allowed.

love that on 30 seconds, “show some fucking respect you cunt”

1 Like

You called one of your kids Luca, didn’t you.

No. I went for the Irish names…one an unpronouncable curse my child will have to shoulder for her lifetime… ach sin scèal eile

As Jimmy Magee might say if he were here now, this reminds me so much of the funeral of Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria-Hungary back in 1916.

3 Likes

The Duchess of Sussex

That struck me too, then it struck me that being shackled to that gun cart wouldn’t be a good look either. Then I stopped watching

1 Like

Good work out for my new sub woofer with the big bass drum.

This procession along the Mall, past Buckingham Palace up to Hyde Park Corner reminds me of when I followed the exact same route in reverse and stood beside Buckingham Palace as a spectator at the 50km walk at the 2012 London Olympics. Some camaraderie in the crowd that day and I’m sure it’s just the same among the crowd there today, just expressed in a more solemn and dignified way. The pace of walking is a lot slower, it has to be said.

Were people of colour allowed partake that day?

1 Like

Go Hard or Go Home Banner for me thanks

The soup will be cold for the lads at the back when they get in.

Philip Schofield will have it gone anyway…

1 Like

I’m doin the TD’s stunt here, the usual Irish thing here meeting it at the burial. What did I miss?

This is simply outstanding pageantry, pomp and circumstance. It’s why we all love the British.

1 Like
1 Like

Fab horses! I love good working horses.

Man Down!

1 Like