Long Live the king

I doubt she is tbh. Her parents don’t look nice though.

Harry is the hero we need but dont deserve.

All great empires die from within.

1 Like

They couldn’t give a f*ck. The work shy Ginger Whinger over in California, where he supposedly took himself to stay out of the limelight, ranting and raving and whoring himself to the press (he supposedly hates) after the father cut him adrift financially when he quit the job.

2 Likes

He has you frothing at the mouth sure.

1 Like

Harry is a despicable character

1 Like

They are all Lizards sure

1 Like

Watching the interview last night, he cut a pathetic picture. He’s not right in the head either. I’d hold off on locking him up in the Tower of London for the moment. He needs help more than anything. That American divorcee wife of his has him driven demented as well.

Fair comment. Although the father is a scumbag slum landlord who denies his own tenants the rights afforded by law to any other tenant in the land. And the uncle is a paedo so the distance might lead to an improvement in charater for Hazza.

1 Like

Oh they give a fuck alright. They are seething as much as yourself. Shur you were even watching the interview.

Did her majesty provide the hush money to pay off Andrew’s victim?

In a quite bizarre story, he apparently raised it by selling some oligarch type chalet in Switzerland, that despite owning and using for over a decade, he still owed 6 Million to the previous owner on. Go figure. Lizards.
Harry would sell Buckingham palace for flats and a Tesco express if he ever got hold of it.

2 Likes

Even more reason to like him.

1 Like

Just because it’s right doesn’t mean it’s not a petty moneygrab.

Ah I know, but I do enjoy him driving the fuckers mental all the same, no matter the reasons for him doing so. The english love their monarchy and their little soap operas.

Two ends of a cunt my palace sources tell me.

6 Likes

Fucking brilliant.

3 Likes

When you are “Celebrity spot” adjudicator you get to know high powered people

3 Likes

‘From footing turf to Footman- The unstoppable rise of Powery’

5 Likes

I’d say @Fagan_ODowd had the Charles and Diana tea cups.