Long Live the king

King in Waitingrose

I haven’t seen kate aldi long

You’d want to be some simpleton to be believing that

This supermarket puns of yours are treading old ground. Ben there. Dunne that!

2 Likes

They’ll need a referendum on durable relationships in Britain over it. “Vote No: Save the family farm in Balmoral”.

1 Like

That’s not even her is it?

A consensus is emerging

I’m convinced this is a smokescreen for something bigger going on in the royal family. Fabricated stories being released that are obviously fabricated. Perhaps Charles is in serious trouble? Andrew has slipped back in during the hullabaloo.

Andrew has slipped back into what?

I’ve already this taken care of pal

My source has now told me that Harry was offered a Regency and turned it down and there may be a bit of DV involved with Will and Kate.

Meghan was a superb addition to the Windsor family

She tried to drag the Windsors into the 21st century but they couldn’t abandon their kiddy fiddling, shapeshifting ways

She married beneath herself. That was her downfall.

He’s back in a paid role doing menial royal tasks like opening schools and the like. Picking up the slack basically.

Ah here, they are hardly letting the fucker near kids?

1 Like

That picture was photoshopped.

Perhaps schools was a bad example.

1 Like

What do the royal family gain by pretending Kate Middleton is ok when she isn’t? I was away for a few days and my INTERNET suffered so I’ve not been following this

Charles is dying
Prince williams fathered another kid with his true love & wants to marry her before Charles dies so they killed kate
the royal family want to destroy Georges life

7 Likes

She’s absolutely fine.