Long Live the king

I’m with Sid there.

I’ve no objections to HRM’s visit but anyone who has should be allowed express it. I will make a point of having a pint in this place forever more now.

Proper order, well done the law :clap:

Did no one hear that we grew up as a nation? :rolleyes:

Would you?

http://www.catholicregister.org/images/stories/international_people/queenElizabeth.jpg

The TFK Spring Soiree venue has now been decided - The Players Lounge. :slight_smile:

The Queen’s visit is a pathetically soft target for these dissidents anyway. Tokenism is all these fools are into. What’s worse is that there are simpletons who actually believe that banner represents some stance against the Brits, when it is the most transparent PR stunt since the flouting of the smoking ban in Fibber Magees. What a shower of gimps :lol:

Shut your filthy blueshirt mouth.

:angry:

Stokes senior got a serious kicking on liveline anyway. His son wore a poppy of course but “he was forced to wear it”. They are doing an Easter rising commemoration in the pub soon, don’t miss it.

[quote=“balbec, post: 569726”]
Stokes senior got a serious kicking on liveline anyway. His son wore a poppy of course but “he was forced to wear it”. They are doing an Easter rising commemoration in the pub soon, don’t miss it.[/quote]

I’d say you’d be doing well to find a lush in that pub who could name the seven signatories to be honest. Observe their confused countenance as you break the news to them that Wolfe Tone was a prod.

The big question now is will Stokes Snr take it down from the mast?

If they could see the state of the shower that lay claim to the tradition today the seven signatories would have stayed in bed.

http://www.wimps.tv/uploads/images/foreign%20games.jpg

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 569727”]
I’d say you’d be doing well to find a lush in that pub who could name the seven signatories to be honest. [/quote]
I can name them you muppet- James Connolly, Cathal Brugha, Roger Casement, Bobby Sands, Bik McFarlane, Brian Boru and Aidan McAnespie - everybody knows that.

You left out Henrik Larsson, mate.

+1, though I think the confused look on their faces will be down to a disability or two

Great publicity stunt from Stokes it must be said. Gangland hits and now this.

I’ve just noticed that the 2 lads behind the celtic supporter are wearing hats that were handed out by O2 before one of the rugby games in Croke Park :smiley:

I for one welcome this visit and I will deffo make the trip up to welcome her… All this protest bullhit is exactly that… bull shit. There is a great tradition of welcoming the British royal family on this Island and I can’t see this changing.

I can’t wait for the inevitable Phillip faux pas.
Anything to do with potatoes or alcohol would be the obvious candidate subjects.

Whats for supper then chaps? Potatoes back on the menu yet?

Top man.
That crazy greek bastard and his fraulein are more than welcome.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I will give a hearty welcome to Her Majesty’s visit from the mainland. However I will protest in the strongest possible terms to the presence of the Duke of Edinburgh due to the disgraceful cheating he engaged in during the 1968 Derby at White City with his dog Camira Flash.

I will be flying a union jack from one window of my Georgian house and a black flag from the other.

:lol:

Photoshop