Long Live the king

You’d know fuckin all about it,slap up your counties stats ref republicanism,if any

2 Likes

Paddy loves the Royal Family.

1 Like

This Irishman certainly doesn’t,fuckin freeloaders, guillotine needed

1 Like

Cromwell is trending now I see. Breda and Nuala now going nuts. Meghan has set Anglo Irish relations back 400 years

1 Like

Special supplement tomorrow in DePaper.

Who’s side are TFK on? Do we side with the Monarch or Meghan and Harry here? Did Meghan’s father have a point when he warned the royals to expect trouble?

I’m raging they didn’t declare david iyke was right along that they are all lizards

1 Like

Meg saying she didn’t make Kate cry, she claims Kate made her cry.

Shots fired

1 Like

It was evident that Ms Markle was trouble from a long way out even before the father piped up after she barred him from the wedding.

Never doubt the Royals, cause when push comes to shove, they will kill your friends and family to remind you of their love.

Oprah showcasing a great array of interview skills here. Senior hurling in comparison to Ryan Tubridy if he was afforded such an opportunity.

2 Likes

Jaysus, who compares Oprah to Tubridy?!

Harry, meg, willum, Kate, charlie and liz need to get on the Jeremy Kyle show and take a lie detector test and a DNA to see is Harry a windsor

1 Like

Bad evening for the Rangers fans after yesterdays success.

Not too many in the UK paying much heed to Miss Markle.

The British Press would disagree.

The British press are utter scum. #teamharryandmeghan

1 Like

Like comparing Lionel Messi and Aidan McGeady, which has also been done on here😅

The more I watch this the more I think that Flatty had it right and they’re just all a complete pack of cunts.

1 Like