Long Live the king

Dont think so kid and I’m a man of very low standards

1 Like

Oh she’s some mare

1 Like

What was the Pacino movie she was in? Was quite good in it. She was only alright looking in her peak

Sea of Love

1 Like

That’s the one. The record was stuck on same song at the start.

A masterpiece

Called it

2 Likes

Take down this picture you clown

She did the dirt on Sean Penn too.

Patrick Freynes ladies and gentlemen, what an opening

Having a monarchy next door is a little like having a neighbour who’s really into clowns and has daubed their house with clown murals, displays clown dolls in each window and has an insatiable desire to hear about and discuss clown-related news stories. More specifically, for the Irish, it’s like having a neighbour who’s really into clowns and, also, your grandfather was murdered by a clown.

2 Likes

He’s a massive villa fan. He’s got four massive villas.

6 Likes

Pfizer or Moderna jab only. Too old for the AstraZeneca.

2 Likes

Dan, the kid isn’t even 2 years old yet. Bit much to label him “non-working”.

3 Likes

Would Harry have much money in the bank?

Think he had 20mill inheritance from his mam but you wouldnt be long burning through that as an ex royal with basic needs like afew acres in Hollywood to raise your rescue chickens.

I feel sorry for him that he’s been duped by this hussy

3 Likes

Could somebody sum up the last two days worth of posts for me please?

@ChairmanDan appears to be a racist and wants a young 2 year old child to either work or starve.

The royals tried to do to Megs what they done to Diana. Harry wasn’t having it. The rural lads support the Royal family. Most normal posters find the institutional racism within the Royal family to be wrong. There’s a savage standoff between both sets of posters.

2 Likes