Long Live the king

@flattythehurdler must be working flat out organising the street party in DIdsbury. He hasn’t been spamming the Munster Final thread for a couple of days.

1 Like

Disappointed, I thought he’d be in earlier than this.

He’s making sure the Union Jack bunting is up high enough to clear the Range Rovers.

4 Likes

The Irish Guards leading the way here on the Trooping of the Colour.

The Elizabeth line is some job. When the Brits put their mind to it they can still produce the goods.

Lovely touch for @Tassotti here. Spancil Hill and the Cliffs of Dooneen getting an airing.

1 Like

20220602_113007

de micks wont be happy with dis

Joe Dwyer on Twitter: “The year is 2022… and a BBC presenter and someone from the British Army are explaining why “micks” actually isn’t an offensive term for Irish people… :roll_eyes::man_facepalming: https://t.co/OZpfwOmAAP” / Twitter

The Queen is a great woman. I know I speak on behalf of the forum when I wish her all the best on her big Jubillee

1 Like

The Micks done well this morning.

2 Likes

Poor ol Andy, never catches a break

Sure - ‘Covid’.

1 Like

Rotten, rotten, rotten, rotten, rotten luck.

Joe ie and Balls ie and Ladbible ie etc will be raging tomorrow. Who gives a fuck! Shouldn’t be tuning into it in the first place as a Mick.

1 Like

My wife’s boss is English and he gave the company the day off tomorrow for the queen’s thing.

She doesn’t know whether to be delighted or appalled.

I’d say he’d have had little choice depending on the circles he moves in. The old boys club wouldnt approve had he not

The Engerlish are gone full silly billys for this thing