Long Live the king

Not good enough it seems

1 Like

NATO are to blame for Russia invading Ukraine and Queen Elizabeth personally started the Korean War and every other war Britain were involved in up to this one, and did most of the fighting.

How did Miriam O’ Callaghan get over there already? She must have got a tip off earlier.

There is nothing as respectful as a tweet it seems. I’d like Celtic to back up their statement with a solemn dance on TikTok.

16 Likes

Its probably prudent for Celtic not to tweet anything. What would happen under it would be septic I’d imagine.

A dignified response from them

1 Like

Mary Kenny is a spoofer I’d say. An “expert” on the Queen for Christ sake.

1 Like

Some bloke in a fit of laughter in london town on RTE.

They could have just turned off comments

The false tan on her hands are disgusting

2 Likes

I can’t be around a woman with that. It looks like they’ve been rummaging in their own shite

2 Likes

Lizzy was dead at 3 o clock today according to my sources.

1 Like

Bruton must not have bothered to shave today until after he heard the news, he made an awful mess of it.

He’s a wreck. Burying the gin 24/7 I’d say

1 Like

That’s when the local undertakers got the call.

1 Like

Claire Brock wound up Bruton something awful tonight. :smile:
She has a lovely way about her. Christ she landed a couple of awful jabs.

3 Likes

She’s top drawer

These attention seekers…

Nice one @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and co :+1:

1 Like

I somehow doubt “KNEECAP” saw much to object to when Gerry Adams protected his paedophile brother for years.

Glasgow Celtic was a bastion of support for Her Majesty in putting down that grubby secessionist attempt from that ghastly Alex Salmond in 2014. A host of former players came out in support of Her Majesty and the preservation of the Union - Billy McNeill, Bertie Auld, Murdo McLeod, Frank McAvennie, David Moyes, David Provan and Paddy Crerend.

The Pretend IRA IFSC brigade are badly out of tune here.