🐐 Lookalikes Thread

Great to see this thread back on track. Picking this months winner will be a tough task.

1 Like

Spurs reject steffan iversen

Rangers reject gordon ramsay

18 Likes

@Rintintin - time to exclude ones lifted straight from twitter or other social media sites when deciding your monthly awards.

8 Likes

agreed, I saw the gordan ramsey one on bbc sport this morning, I worked savage hard to get my Pavel Nedved one, I spent hours at it

2 Likes

Yeah, it was bothering me for weeks trying to think who Ireland’s second best horse trainer Gordon Elliott looks like. Until it dawned on me the other day that he’s the absolute spit of activist, actor and all round alright sort John Connors.

Declan Buckley who presents Telly Bingo

Shirley Temple Bar
rte-64-310x415

2 Likes

Ricky Butcher Eastenders

Larry Murphy

5 Likes

Christ I hope you’re never asked to identify someone in a line up

4 Likes

Anthony Daly

Ray Wilkins

for christ sake

The March lookalike of the Month award is going to @jimmy_mc_nulty this month for his Pete Postlethwaite/Terry Phelan effort. A very strong month that was tough to judge. Some excellent efforts that shall all been given a like as a mark of acknowledgment. Some of these missed out on the top accolade due to either being posted before or commonly used on social media site. The worst effort for March goes to @sidney for his Colm Brophy/Harrison effort.

7 Likes

I can’t see the likeness at all!!

The lookalikes here are purely taken from the photos at hand.

Ok - fair enough.

YOU COULD HAVE PUT JOE CANNING IN THE MIX THERE TOO LADS…

no need to shout

1 Like

I’LL SHOUT if i feel like it :rainbow:

What a splendid surprise! I would just like to take this opportunity to thank @Rintintin for his hard work in the adjudication process and hard luck to all the other competitors, ye’ll be back again this month lads.

4 Likes

Very gracious of you, Jimmy.

1 Like