🐐 Lookalikes Thread

Fuck it i’m not having that.

Nearly 3000 posts & this is still tricky for you?

1 Like

You’ve 43 thousand posts in this you loser and you still haven’t copped that nobody gives a fuck what you think

2 Likes

Okay, question answered.

Here’s a question, how does it feel that your mother is also your sister?

up-homme_lrg
This strange lad that @grapes has as his profile pic.

33288_2
Josh Homme, lead singer of Queens of the Stoneage.

1 Like

I can see you reaching out to me Tank. I welcome you in my warm embrace and offer you kindness and love.

That there avatar of mine is a picture of the late great Tommy Quaid, one of greatest hurling goalkeepers there ever was. Served the Limerick senior hurlers for over a decade and was killed so prematurely in a tragic accident over 20 years ago. He is the father of Limerick’s present day goalkeeper Nicky Quaid. I’m sure he’s a very proud man in heaven today.

Sorry to burst your bubble here pal but your example of similarity here with Josh Homme is risible, he doesn’t look a bit like him. If anyone Josh has more similarity with Declan Hannon. Ciao

2 Likes

He is like Joe canning

A bit like Joe across the eyes and forehead and a bit like Dec across the mouth and chin.

Vladimir Putin

Julies Caesar
_20190426_003309

5 Likes

Miscellaneous Kerry Hurler (Mikey Boyle)

Ger Gilroy

20 Likes

A sound alike

Bernie Sanders

https://youtu.be/n2ExTma2Rqg

The Aardvark

https://youtu.be/7qU9oMLDNqs

1 Like

Francis Brennan

Feargal Quinn

7 Likes

Fergal looks a bit drawn there.

He’s not wrong though, they’ve the exact same hands, fuck all else similar, but those hands, wow.

Random snooker fan standing in the background on BBC’s set.

Buster Merryfield

20 Likes

Random Liverpool supporting snooker fan standing in the background on BBC’s set
thumb_42787_misc_general_500
Steve Nicol
D5FEYRVX4AA5H6S

1 Like

That’s a cracker.

So we’re making fun of disabled people now.? That picture must be from the 1980s with his Jersey.

The Boyle family have something mental like 40 county hurling medals between them and counting. @kerry1891 what’s the number again?