Lucinda Creighton

Voted against the Government tonight so basically gone from Fine Gael.

She’s on Prime Time at the moment. She is badly sun burned.

She is an uber cunt.

Regardless of your own opinion on abortion you’d have to admire her for sacrificing her career for her morals.

pr st[quote=“The Runt, post: 800388, member: 181”]Regardless of your own opinion on abortion you’d have to admire her for sacrificing her career for her morals.[/quote]
ah me bollix, she is guaranteed her seat for life now in her constituency for standing up for her “principles”

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 800384, member: 24”]Voted against the Government tonight so basically gone from Fine Gael.

She’s on Prime Time at the moment. She is badly sun burned.[/quote]

Good riddance. You cant spell creighton without cretin

[quote=“Tassotti, post: 800390, member: 361”]pr st
ah me bollix, she is guaranteed her seat for life now in her constituency for standing up for her “principles”[/quote]
For taking a conservative stance in Dublin South East? Don’t think so mate.

Admire nothing. She’s a homophobic, bible-bashing bigot. She can rot.

Ah good youre alive :smiley:

The worrying thing is shell probably a judge in 7 years if fg get back in

I know nothing about her

What is her actual stance on the issue?

Nah, shes wrapped it up for life. The DSE folk will admire not the way she voted but that she had the conviction and resolve to take the hard option. It gives her an air of integrity. Stupid fucks

Anti

She doesn’t believe gay people should be allowed marry. Dead set against it.

I’m not a big fan of most of the Benny Weirs and the way they do shriek on, but they should have as much right to marry as anyone else and she’s a fucking neanderthal.

She’s against the legalisation of abortion in the case where the mother’s life is threatened by the possibility of suicide. She tabled an amendment to effectively remove this from the Bill, which was obviously a bit of a non-runner since the main point of the Bill is to legislate for the X Case, which found that the threat of suicide was a sufficient threat to the life of the mother to justify abortion under the Constitution.

People saying she voted against it to protect her seat and if she’d voted against her principals you’d be saying the same?

Was it not in the FG pre-election manifesto that they wouldn’t legislate for abortion

FFS sake Mac.

As I said on another thread, why wait until now to vote with your conscience and make such a big deal of doing so, surely this is how you should vote every time. Fuck her.

She’d be fairly conservative on social issues (she opposes gay marriage, wants to restrict immigration etc) so I wpould say that she is showing her actual stance on the issue. Not necessarily on religious reasons, she comes from the Trinity YFG stock, where the landed, country bourgeoisie youth oppose any sort of change to societal values.

Ah that’s just not true. As the most prominent FG politician in the constituency, she effectively had a seat for life. Leaving the party on a conservative stance in Dublin SE can only make it harder for her to keep her seat.

Huh?