Lucinda Creighton

I was out chopping down trees in a garden off Sheriff Street and removing a load of thorn bush from a garden in Ballybough on polling day last time out, just to secure some votes for my candidate of choice, I’ll have you know.

Interesting article re lucinda and her mate / rival senator noone in this weeks Phoenix

Maybe she’ll shack up with FF

No chance - she will get back in fg or just leave politics

why dont you leave this forum dickhead

Well she’d want to stop voting like the old FF farts then

Fair point - she always had a rebel streak

FG wont take her back now. too damaging for them

Not so sure - it will take till after next GE though

True. She’ll have a while yet to come up with some big political campaign to try and save herself… Wonder will we remember who she is at that point…

The media love her big time - even when sindo was pro ff very anti fg they pushed her

Wonder will they have a new flavour of the month by then though (although, I doubt it. The media was heavily invested in her. she seemed to be very famous for doing sweet F*** all)

Yeah - hard to see in 7 years in dail what she has really done

Was ok minister for Europe I suppose

Better than some tbh

Enda no fan of eoghan murphy her constituency rival

He started the so called " 5 a side " group

She has to stick with it - no real job ever and hubbie in Seanad which is going

suspect she’s connected enough to get work outside the dail; these sort of people never fall too far

New York bar and Irish bar but never practised ?

It won’t be that easy

[quote=“keith6968, post: 808921, member: 2021”]Yeah - hard to see in 7 years in dail what she has really done

Was ok minister for Europe I suppose[/quote]

She came to prominence because she filled a big gap in fg party in that she was a woman and young.
She was useless as a minister for Europe despite it being made for her and us having the presidency. She basically hung around outside big meetings and posed for photos.

She did one good interview with CBC - seemed well versed in economic matters