Lucozade

…is vile. Why do I drink it?

Agreed. It’s like molasses. So sickly.

Lucozade Sport and a pint glass of ice is seriously refreshing though.

Great for a hangover I must say.

Only time I drink it.

It’s great tack in the right circumstances but can be equally bad in the wrong circumstances. Hard to beat a nice cold bottle of it on a hot day. Although it never tasted the same once they moved from the glass bottles.

Spot on, just like Yorkies were never the same once they went from foil to plastic wrapping. The little bit of breathing did wonders for the chocolate. It’s too greasy now.

Lucozade is the business.

You’ve lost me on the Yorkies I’m afraid! I never remember a foil wrapper??

Would agree with that alright. Nestle Crunch bars are a great testament to the benefit of foil wrapping. I’ve been known to eat 3 or 4 of them of one sitting

Plastic wrappers are the tool of the devil.

I have a biscuit and raisin Yorkie here to have with my afternoon coffee. Foil wrapper or not it’s going to get devoured.

Anyone ever try and drink 3 bottles of lucosade in the one sitting, sickening…Same goes for rock shandy

Lucosade sport is the job all the same

[quote=“The Puke”]Anyone ever try and drink 3 bottles of lucosade in the one sitting, sickening…Same goes for rock shandy

Lucosade sport is the job all the same[/QUOTE]

What do you make of the slightly fizzy lucozade sport? It’s not too bad, but you’d want to be in the form for it. I sometimes I find the non fizzy stuff can gather at the back of your throat if it’s not cold enough.

Fizzy stuff over the non fizzy everytime…

Have become fairly fond of the powerade as well, but it has to be ice cold…and yes I know they are pretty much a gimmick

[quote=“The Puke”]Anyone ever try and drink 3 bottles of lucosade in the one sitting, sickening…Same goes for rock shandy
[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to give yourself diabtetes?

Rock shandy is the business. I only buy 2 litre bottles as they’re far more economical than the rip off 500ml ones. But I wouldn’t dream of downing it in one sitting.

Irn Bru never really caught on in this country did it?

[quote=“sid waddell”]Are you trying to give yourself diabtetes?

Rock shandy is the business. I only buy 2 litre bottles as they’re far more economical than the rip off 500ml ones. But I wouldn’t dream of downing it in one sitting.

[/QUOTE]

Only ever did it once when I was the designated driver, had about 4 pints of lucosade over the course of the evening, fucking guts were in awful shape come the end of the night and fe;t physically sick

Irn Bru is a savage drink but true enough it didnt really take off.

Vitamin Water is supposed to be going on sale here soon as far as I know.

[quote=“Flano”]Irn Bru is a savage drink but true enough it didnt really take off.

Vitamin Water is supposed to be going on sale here soon as far as I know.[/QUOTE]

What are your thoughts on gater-aid(sp), flano?

[quote=“Flano”]Irn Bru is a savage drink but true enough it didnt really take off.

Vitamin Water is supposed to be going on sale here soon as far as I know.[/QUOTE]

too surgary plus youll be givin your money to that cunt 50 cent

Gatorade is probably my favourite of all those types of drinks. You can buy 5 litre bottles of it in the States. Never did though mind. Very difficult to get over here.

Good tack that. I know a guy who tried to get the francise over here for it, they didn’t want in europe at the time for some reason.