Luton Town FC

Who are those men you mention, mate?

The united fans are on a serious tilt

Sorry mate. Graham Rix is an Arsenal legend who went to prison for having sex with a child. Michael Jackson didnt go to prison for the same offwnce but the dance move you posted is a famous one of his. I found it a bit weird from you to be honest.

Why are you bringing up Graham Rix? That’s a bit weird?

Was Rix employed at Arsenal when charged & found guilty of the underage sex offence?

He might have been listening to a bit of the Manic Street Preachers.

Luton have been very competitive against the big teams, and Man Utd, so far this season. I think they might just pull this off and stay up

Need to be beating the lads in the bottom 6 too.

They do. Sheffield Utd look to be done, so need to finish above two more. One of them will likely be Burnley. After that, they need another sucked in. Bournemouth have improved lately but they will surely be in the mix. Ditto Everton with the points deduction. And Forest are giving off the wrong vibes at the moment too

1 Like

Crisis club Manchester City at Kenilworth Road this afternoon. If history and tradition decides the outcome here, hard to see anything other than a Luton Town win.

1 Like

The last time Manchester City won at Kenilworth Road, Jimmy Carter was US President.

The last time Manchester City won in the league at Kenilworth Road, Dwight D. Eisenhower was US President.

1 Like

City have been pathetic again

Happy I Want Your Sex GIF by George Michael

Really, really worrying scenes at Bournemouth where Luton’s captain, Tom Lockyer has seemingly collapsed on the pitch. The 2 teams have left the field of play. 🙏🏻
https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1736059805289062779

Reports coming in that Tom Lockyer is now alert and responsive. Thank heavens.
https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1736062242175455270

1 Like

E I E I E I O,
Up the Football League we go,
When we won promotion,
This is what we sing,
We are Luton,
Super Luton,
Super Luton Town

2 Likes

Look like they’ve every chance of staying up. Sheffield Utd are done and Burnley look extremely unlikely to pull it off now too. Of the others I could see Palace slipping further and still think Wolves are flattering with their points tally.

I can’t see who Luton reel in to be honest. Palace might be the most vulnerable. Forest are coming off the back of a win at Newcastle and the new manager bounce could parachute them to safety. No chance that Everton go down. You’ve mentioned Wolves there, they’ve beaten Man City and Chelsea at home. They’re not in the relegation scrap at all really. You’d have to admire Luton and their spirit but unless Palace continue to slide then it’ll be extremely difficult to rise from 18th.

New manager could chaos in Forest rather than upward bounce. Luton starting to win close games that they were drawing or conceding in last few minutes. Only thing is that they’ve a threadbare squad and one or two key injuries could goose them ie Lockyer

Forest and Palace the only two realistic teams to catch but Nuno is a good coach to be fair to him. Having to deal with a bloated squad is a challenge but I think they’ll be okay. Palace are on the slide but have quality in the likes of Eze and Olise. Other years there’d be more vulnerable teams down the bottom to target. Maybe Fulham at a push. Luton are only 6 behind them with a game in hand.