M. Donnelly Interprovincial Series

Himself, Tierney and O’Neill showing the ability we have only been getting glimpses of with the blanket defence. Plenty more lads showing why they desperately need the blanket defence to cover their deficiencies.

3 Likes

2 pts for a 45 is daft.

The issue with having to give a 2 PT for a free outside the arc is that you could foul to concede only 1 PT on the alternative.

3 Likes

That was very entertaining fare in fairness. Hopefully the much revered pre season games will be reinstated and we can see more of these rules.

There is hope lads

Jim fixed it so he did.

1 Like

Did they catch what Niall Morgan did on camera?

There is hope. What a script.

I’d let all the Armagh lads take them

Good save conor

Btw, as I’ve always said, the Inter Pros are fucking excellent and must be retained at all costs

2 Likes

Not the best penalties you’ll ever see.

Pathetic all around.

1 Like

Drama!

1 Like

The keepers are nearly ahead of the ball when they guess right

1 Like

Lookit

1 Like

Nordy defenders not liking changes - shock horror

Ulster teams now All Ireland Senior, Under 20, Minor, Senior, Intermediate, Junior Club, Sigerson, Hogan Cup and Inter Provincial Champions.

They just get it cc @Watchthepost

2 Likes

In fairness Ulster has been the most competitive province for the last decade or so. It was bound to come through at All Ireland level at some stage

They just get it up there.

I expect them to dominate for some time to come.

Think it’s mental they’re prepared to change the game dramatically but zero mention of an absolute shite system.
Loads of mention about how hurling is great in comparison this wk, but no mention of hurling being so good because the best teams are playing eachother in games that actually mean something.
Rule 1 that should be introduced, 2 teams qualify out of the championship group stages, not 3.
They really need 3 tiers. Promotion and relegation etc.