M. Donnelly Interprovincial Series

They’ll have to ban the fisted point

He’s a bollox, but he’s a mercenary. He’d be a fool not to go where the money is

Was this free entry? Appaling stuff.

Two points for a free outside the arc is absolute wank

2 Likes

Might get a better turnout tomorrow

The fuckers can’t help themselves

2 Likes

And yet you’d lick the hole clean off any outsider who rocks up to Laois . Odd stuff.

They are going to turn the game upside down on the basis of a novelty blitz :joy:

What if instead of a throw in. The started all 4 midfielders on the sidelines and the ref blows the whistle and they run in like a game of dodgeball.

It’s day 1 of a trial. Maybe wait for a bigger sample

I agree. But they are going to change the rules based entirely on day 1 and day 2

This guy fucks

That’s a strange assessment. The game is broken. You’d leave it as it is?

Was Morgan giving out about the rule changes? It looks like he’s made for it

No. But there are seven massive changes that basically change the sport. A few tweaks at a time and see what works.

I’d have started with tap and go and three up and I’d keep the arc for the kickouts

1 Like

I think you have to reward and incentivise goals and moving the ball fast. You can see here the value of a 4 point goal as opposed to Ulster fuckacting fisting balls over the bar. I’ve no issues with them taking drastic action because the game was dying on its hole.

Another fucking fisted point, these Ulster fuckers need saving from themselves

3 Likes

4 points for a goal. 13 yards out. Hand passes over the bar.
The programming is hard to break

2 Likes

Is the keeper allowed to carry it out if they intercept it? I.e. it’s not passed to them

The arc is definitely going to cause an issue someday when someone scores a point right on the line, and the officials make a mistake about whether they were inside or outside.

1 Like

This new keeper rule nearly means you HAVE to have a keeper who comes up the field. Because the 3 v 3 means you have 12 v 11 outfield