Maddie McCann

No sign of her yet?

I’ve had a think about this case over the past couple of days and with the attention seemingly falling away I think it’s time to bring the search back onto the front pages of the newspapers.

So I’m offering 5 to anyone who provides information to me or the cops which leads directly to the recovery of Maddie or the successful prosecution of her abdudctor. (I’ll only pay 2.50 if it’s Murat, but I’ll pay out 10 if it’s one of the parents).

What if neither the parents nor Murat are involved?

You’ll have to fork out more than that rock. The gutter press offering 250k.

TFK can’t compete with the gutter press but if €5 brings Maddie back then it will be money well spent by us. I’ll invite anyone here to contribute to the fund - and who knows we could make it €7 or €8 which on top of the €250k could make all the difference to someone deciding whether to shop the guilty party.

Ben, if it’s not Murat or the parents then the reward is €5.

[quote=“therock67”]

Ben, if it’s not Murat or the parents then the reward is 5.[/quote]

Thought that was fairly obvious myself.

Anyone see David Beckham’s and Cristiano Ronaldo’s appeal for the safe return of Amy Fitzpatrick?

No?

That’s because there was none…

That’s because she clearly ran away herself.

Yeah just a tad tipsy reading that last night!

The parents of Madeleine McCann are awaiting the results of a DNA test after a young girl suspected of being the missing child was spotted in India.

Kate and Gerry McCann’s team of private investigators say they are working with police in the northern city of Leh which lies in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It’s the northernmost state of India and is situated mostly in the Himalayas.

They were alerted after a British woman spotted a girl with a couple that she thought to be Maddie who would now be eight years old.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z1TOdkScMF

Now there’s a story.

“Awaiting the results of a DNA test” tells you a lot I’d say. They wouldn’t travel over and see if it’s Maddie or anything? Daily Mail need to get this story going again for the slower August months.

I hope it’s her

I glanced at a few pages of Kate McCann’s book. It’s hard to actually warm to her at all.

I think that the McCanns should have been punished for neglect.

if they were working class they would have, but then again if they were working class there wouldn’t have been anywhere near as much media coverage either

Remember when Shannon Matthews disappeared? Her heartbroken mother, grief stricken by her loss, appealed from the bottom of her heart on TV, and just because she had a few kids to different fathers and lived in a council estate, no one listened.

OMG, OMG, OMG

I only read the article there:

[size=1]The report in the Tribune said a British woman raised concerns with other tourists that they had found the missing girl.[/size]
[size=1]At one point an American man is said to have tried to take the girl from the couple.[/size]
[size=1]However the French woman and her Belgian husband, who had their passports copied by Leh Police, insist that they are the parents of the girl.[/size]
[size=1]A spokesman for Leh police told the Chandigarh Tribune in India: ‘It all depends upon the evidence like DNA for which help from Madeleine’s parents and the British police was required.’[/size]
[size=1]Madeleine was days short of her fourth birthday when she went missing on a family holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.[/size][left][left]

So these whack jobs tried to snack the kid from her parents because they thought she looked like Madaline![/left][/left]

Good old Americans eh!

:lol:

Didn’t it turn out that whole kidnapping was concocted and carried out by her horrible sub-working class family?

Yeah, really not sure where Farmer is going with this one. Sure everyone knew that one was dodgy from the off.

I was being sarcastic. Look at the over emphasis on the grief of the mother.

Yeah, I actually assumed you were. I just wasn’t sure myself that was the case in question.