Madeline McCann Thread

Pardon the pun but it looks like @Malarkey has been sold a pup.

These dogs aren’t to be trusted at all.

3 Likes

The self proclaimed genius is posting links to conspiracy theorists then getting in a rage at anyone that demurs. This is the standard labane cycle.

2 Likes

I’ve never delved too far into the case as a whole but this point has always jumped out to me. Those dogs don’t do fuck ups… I’m not suggesting the McCanns did it nor making any wild guesses about what happened but you can’t overlook this point.

There is no pram and there are no toys.

As everyone can see, you are the lad, rather weirdly, following me around. I am not interested in your opinions, if only because they issue, on your own tacit admission, from ignorance. Have your certainty away. I could not care less, either way.

Now you are an expert on cadaver dogs, after a quick google. Well done.

As I said, the usual suspects…

Next up: how the right-handed Joe Deane is actually left handed.

Who’s the source there?

Could have been this dog?

1 Like

The dogs could very well be correct that there was blood and a body but its irrelevant to the McCanns when they didn’t get the car until a month later

Did the dogs not bark in the house also?

Correct. The dogs are crucial. Into the bargain, the McCanns’ statements simply do not add up.

Yes, it is true that cranks and conspiracy theorists love this case – for all the obvious reasons. But this factor does not change the incoherent nature what the McCanns and friends said and did. I mean, what sort of people are focused on deleting phone data after their three year old daughter goes missing?

People need to wise up. The Portugese police quickly twigged what had happened.

Absolutely nobody has any faith in the dogs.

The dogs were useful for finding bodies.

They regularly give false positives.

The dog theory doesn’t hold any weight.

Lol

1 Like

Rattled.

Badly rattled.

If I were to flip into saying the poor little girl was abducted, you would then flop into saying the McCanns did it.

This whole spectacle is pathetic.

You do realise I put up my opinion ever before you posted yours ?

1 Like

Pathetic in nth degree…

I am sure this spectacle is amusing a lot of people. I am really not so interesting.

Next up: how Colin Lynch was an awful hurler.

Terribly badly rattled.

Almost a seethe.

1 Like

Yes. In the apartment, as I noted.

Did the dogs know the McCanns had stayed in the apartment? If someone told them then it wasn’t an impartial bark.

5 Likes

What sad bedfellows an obsession with getting my attention makes…

You now have a lad snuggling up to a lad whom he accused of pretending to be him on Twitter, so as to frame him for doxxing other people (including me).

Pathetic and really quite weird.

There are a lot of right oddballs on here.