Madeline McCann Thread

surely @Smark has an update here after the way he cracked that last case

4 Likes

What the fuck!!!

I’d find this more believable than a lot of other stuff iv read on the thread

@Locke can you confirm this is the Freemasons cry for help

3 Likes

I’d have to shake the man’s hand first…

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-has-alibi-23773687

Fwiw.

1 Like

@Malarkey

Is she another crank? Of some type, probably.

Look, the case is an awful tragedy, however you look at it. A lot of it simply does not fit the abduction narrative.

Enough said.

I think at some point certain people should consider why all the people pushing the conspiracy theories online about the death of Madeleine McCann turn out to be raving cranks.

Would seem like basic due diligence to do so.

Apropos of nothing, here are a load of pound signs.

£££££££.

Who’s this person? Is she an investigator or a detective or something? How does she have access to all the evidence?

Having a look over her various social media platforms and a little bit of digging on Google she doesn’t seem to be a crank or conspiracy theorist.

I’m definitely not going to watch that.

So she’s a detective and has seen all the evidence? What’s her area of expertise, missing persons or murders perhaps?

I presume she’s a journalist.

Why would she need to concern herself with expertise or evidence? She just asking questions see? JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!

5 Likes

She has stated something the evidence says is a fact. A FACT! If only we had an expert on the case and the facts. A journalist maybe?

she has a blue tick on her twitter. FFS man what more do you want??? its a BLUE TICK!!!

1 Like

#ibelieveher

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

She has hearsay and conjecture. They are kinds of evidence as well.

1 Like