Madeline McCann Thread

Maddie = more sales. Capitalism 2020

2 Likes

Awful stuff

Ya I agree . It’s tough enough on the parents .

1 Like

It’s the world we are living in. Rupert Murdock needs the money

1 Like
3 Likes

And the wider family, yes the parents neglected their duty that might, but God they all paid the price

1 Like

The media need new news stories I suppose but this seems incredibly flimsy. I wonder what they have on him.

1 Like

Given the German police are involved I’d be surprised if there isn’t more to this. I’d imagine they are Competent.

Your really trying to land the outsider here . Il tell you what . If this amounts to anything in relation to the case il leave TFK forever.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t any solicitor advise her to not answer these questions?

I think all posters have their fingers crossed now it does lead to something :pray:

Madeleine McCann
Race riots
Global pandemic
Potential General Election
Virtual running club
Cook offs

If Limerick hurlers play championship soon, lads will really have to commit this year to TFK.

Time for @myboyblue to form the TFK Posters Association (TPA) and enter into discussions with @Rocko.

Nobody wants to be paid to post on TFK but it’s important lads are not out of pocket because they want to post.

11 Likes

Stray six year olds
The entire world is in a state of chassis

They may.

Would any concerned parent ignore that advice to find their kid?

2 Likes

I doubt we know how you’d react if a child of yours was abducted. It’s tricky to judge imo.

Holly is looking well there.

I suspect it is the parents and their PR team who are pushing the story.

1 Like

Wonder? Doesent stop for them at all, imagine not being able to grieve all this time? Or maybe it’s they’re way of coping.

I’d not put it past Cummings either to get the utterly woeful govt off the front page.

1 Like

He probably kidnapped her.

1 Like