Major Boosts to the Irish Economy

The ping time is exceptional.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This is great news.

At least when things went belly up at the RDS they had line sight to the meteor mast in Donnybrook and could put a fella up in the stand with an extension lead and a dongle.

It’s the best news I’ve heard since we got the all clear from Foot & Mouth.

3 Likes

Think I’ll ring Paddy and offer him my Vodafone box. There’s six of us connected to it at the moment plus the telly and not a bother

1 Like

Ah here, three of the meanest cunts you’d meet nationality-wise

1 Like

The major boost to the Irish Economy over the last couple of years has been low oil prices…

And black market cigarettes

And overvalued sterling .

Nice to see @myboyblue get a nice post award after all these years.

9 Likes

Tell us again about the banks pal, you have a lovely way of dumbing stuff down.

1 Like

Undervalued at the moment imo…will be back up again in the next 12 months.

#small details

#massive wanker

3 Likes

Paddy starting today’s speech by praising himself and his team for having wifi for 15,000 people in the arena yesterday, despite the fact that he, and a multitude of people who tried to connect to the wifi, couldn’t actually connect to the wifi.

Paddy’s phone has wifi today though, so all is good.

Apparently he connected to the “wrong” network yesterday ie he didn’t connect to the uncontended network reserved just for his demo

Difficult, technology is.

1 Like

Philip Browne of the IRFU just said on Six One that hosting the rugby football World Cup in 2023 would be worth over €800m to the Irish economy.

Sharon is starstruck.

It was a little embarrassing. Whether under instruction from superiors or otherwise, she’s been noticeably tougher and more probing in interviews for over a year now…until now.

Have they applied a NPV discount to those figures I wonder