Major Boosts to the Irish Economy

he is happy , you are not

you don’t know him.

you cant handle the truth

That never happened.

1 Like

The International Rugby (Football) Experience will be worth €17m annually to the local economy in Limerick.

€17m total sadly as it will shut down within the year. Still we’ll take it

Dublin Tech Summit set to return in 2018.

Lisbon must have been a roaring success.

It’s a different conference. Not the Web Summit.

The Lisbon Lines mustn’t have been the Mae West ??

I know not the Web summit but fuck it the wank in the Aram sweaters is a cunt .

Ah balls. All these cutting edge names. Easy to get mixed up. Interslice, Compuglobalhypermeganet etc…

2 Likes

#bigdata

I saw Paddy in Ranelagh as I was going about my business. He had Cloud with him in one of those rucksacks that goes in front of you.

1 Like
  1. We’re returning to Dublin.

2. We’re providing €1.5 million a year in free tickets to students from every school and college in Ireland to all our events globally.

3. Timing of return has nothing to do with Enda Kenny’s departure.

We’re hosting a public press conference to say more about our future, and our past, on Thursday June 22 in the Shelbourne Hotel from 8am-9:15am. Light breakfast and coffee for all.

Brexit is transforming Dublin as a financial centre. Major banks, credit card companies and fintech startups have all signed leases in recent months. JP Morgan is moving up to 1,000 bankers alone to Dublin from London. It’s an incredible moment.

And it’s in this moment that we’re moving MoneyConf, which is already one of the world’s leading financial services and fintech conferences, to our hometown Dublin.

That is all for now.

Are back office admin monkeys now classed as Bankers? @bandage?

1 Like

you are a vile snob

They should be automating those roles.

They have - many are outsourced to Poland.

They should be automating those poles

1 Like

Cloud?

Those roles are being automated everywhere now. Give it five years and language translation will eliminate a lot of call centre jobs.