Man City v Liverpool - The Shame Game

Look I think we’ll just have to agree to disagree here, mate. Racist abuse is fine with you as long as it is Liverpool who are doing it and I’m afraid I’ll never be able to agree with that so let’s leave it at that.

1 Like

In agreement there. And I’m not sure at all why no other journalist doesnt seem to have picked this up. If City were awarded the penalty for handball, there would have been similar uproar for it being awarded despite a clear handball by Silva and under the new interpretation as you mention, deems this to be an automatic free out. There is no way City should have been awarded a penalty. And considering TAA then fouled after this, play should have gone back for the Silva handball. however when this wasnt given, what compounded it was Liverpool went up and scored. If there was a VAR review if it just went out for a harmless throw in or something, I’d say it would have went back for the first initial free out.

Liverpool certainly got a lucky break with the goal. however I dont think City were robbed of a penalty.

If you can find evidence of racist abuse i’ll be the first to attack it … Micahel Owen was a far bigger Liverpool legend in his time than Raheem and he gets dogs abuse from Liverpool fans. You have a point about Suarez - it was handled badly at the time - but youre swinging and swinging here kid and missing - you’ve missed the boat really - yesterday was prime seethe day

I think that’s the nuts and bolts of it there … Liverpool got a bit of a break - the world is still spinning and no one was murdered and pissed on.

I haven’t the time to keep this circular argument going, kid. Let’s just leave it at that. But I’ll be keeping my eyes on you for any further evidence of you being a big racist.

1 Like

Look, i’m just happy you got a bit of playing time today … it’s tough watching an old pro sidelined like you have been in recent times… Hopefully the run out today will drive you on.

2 Likes

Cheers, mate.

You’re an awful cunt doing that to the lads.

1 Like

That’s an excellent summary of an incident which I still haven’t seen and really clarifies things amidst all the screeching and hysteria here. The upshot of all that is confirmation that Michael Oliver called it correctly.

Do you have trouble reading mate? He said he would have ruled out the goal

What are you on about? Sure most of the Liverpool players are coloured lads.

Harsh there on Leeds fans, we’d never diss Jimmy Floyd Haveawank

And wait until they’re not, then the abuse they’ll get.

He got a bit of abuse when he moved first

you’re beloved Manchester United are top of the pike for racial abuse bud.

Did United don t-shirts to support a racist?

2 Likes

I’m not fully versed on the full history of the club… I just know every year they are top of the pile for arrests for racism, it’s bananas really.

Ooooffffttttttt

Racist. why would they not be black anymore? And Liverpool fans don’t abuse whities

Poor auld dan