Man City

Look at it another way, think of how corrupt you must be to get called out on corruption by fucking UEFA of all people

You just have to be brown, it seems

Hell of a ride all the same

This is hilarious in fairness. A grown man basically defending human rights abuses just because they bought the football team he chose to support as a child, and labelling anyone who criticises them as prejudiced

2 Likes

Seems some people in UEFA are gonna get fucked up. Fucked up good and proper. Mansour is gonna open up a case of human rights violations all over em.

More damning evidence. Manchester City May cease to exist.

If you can find one single shred of evidence that sheikh mansour is a human rights abuser you can chortle away.

Until then, continue being a racist to your hearts content

He is the deputy prime minister of a regime which commits human rights abuses. Yes or no?

This is fascinating to watch

:joy::+1::joy:

1 Like

I don’t know. I haven’t seen any evidence or seen him appear in the Hague to answer for it. If he does, then I’ll postpone supporting City until hes gone.

It’s called sport washing. The Dubai outfit have no interest in soccer they just want to brainwash supporters of sports clubs into defending them regardless. It’s just like jp McManus and limerick hurling fans. Listen to the joe Duffy show the day after jp McManus made the token gesture to gaa clubs around the country. Every caller from limerick defended his tax dodging ways. It’s becoming a huge issue in society. @anon78624367 isn’t your standard deluded soccer supporter like say @mikehunt or @caulifloweredneanderthal . He actually has a brain and can think for himself usually so it’s deeply concerning a chap like him has fallen for the Dubai dollars,

You don’t know if the UAE government commit human rights abuses? I think you need to spend less time on Blue Moon and more time educating yourself about the world

I don’t know if sheikh mansour did. I don’t agree with Sharia law as a principle. But I’m not an Emirati.

Sheikh Mansour owns the club as an individual. They aren’t state owned.

This would never have happened under the previous Manchester city regime of noted humanitarian Thaksin Shinawatra.

You don’t know if Sheikh Mansour is deputy Prime Minister of the UAE?

And if you believe that you’ll believe anything

Look this is fairly simple.

I think UEFA are going after specific owners that they don’t like. They are ring fencing their own jurisdiction to protect the elite clubs like Real and Bayern from competition.

It has fuck all to do with how I perceive the owner of any football club

Another example is @anon61878697 who’s been championing Sinn feins policy of taxing everybody that’s well off but he stays remarkably quiet on tax dodger in chief jp McManus funding the limerick hurling team. There’s Very few people like me that call out the double standards and stick their head above the sand.

1 Like

Ah that’s a gem.

7 Likes

I don’t know if he committed human rights abuses, to presume otherwise would be extremely prejudicial.

I believe it because its factually true. A state cannot own a football club. Man City are owned by Sheikh Mansour.

1 Like

In fairness the Limerick lads have always been open that they doff their cap to An Teach Mhór