Man City

Now you know how everyone else feels reading your shit with the other fella. Except ye do it almost every day.

For about 5 or 6 years.

Have a good think about that, mate.

4 Likes

Every mention of the man who oversaw and helped shape the rules of FFP discusses his brilliance statesmanship. There is, of course, another view. Here’s an extract from an interview in 2013.

Samuel: One of the people you have got in charge of financial fair play is Jean-Luc Dehaene. He was in charge of a bank that needed to be bailed out for £5.18bn. Not Euros, pounds. How can he be in charge of financial fair play? He was meant to come here to speak and the bank went skint on that day and he had to cancel. How can he be telling a football club, this is how you run your football club?

Platini: What do you want I answer?

Samuel: Just an answer. How?

Platini: OK. I miss a penalty one day and I score a goal the day after.

Samuel: It’s a bit bigger than that, Michel, come on.

Platini: OK, it’s not an answer. But he is at the beginning of the procedure, he has a contract for some years and we will see at the end of his contract what we can do. But he is from the beginning, let us finish the procedure and then we will see what’s happened. But he was Prime Minister of Belgium with big success. OK, he lost one goal, he is not a bad player because he lost one goal.

Samuel: His bank lost £9.73bn.

Platini: OK, two goals.

Classic response from the crook Platini in fairness

The strangest thing about this post is the two gimps who liked it, the same two that “the other fella” tried to e-assassinate and were saved by my e-intervention.

Gas cunt

Shots fired

Who’s Sorri a now?

sure what did you expect him to say?

“yep, UEFA got us bang to rights. we were taking the absolute piss and we’ll hold up our hands and take our deserved punishment. corruption? we’re riddled with it”

1 Like

Hi Miguel

Ah that’s very funny :joy:

2 Likes

Miguel hasn’t a fucking leg to stand on. He’s been brown nosing that badly fraud guardiola for years now.

You were stretching for Fraudiola there.

1 Like

nice to see some responsibility being shown and the Premier League game tonight between Man City and Arsenal is postponed.

Arsenals game vs Brighton going ahead at the weekend as of now…

what the fuck? I though the whole point of it was that Arsenal staff had been in contact with the Greek bloke?

On Friday it’ll be two weeks since they were in contact with him so they’re gonna go ahead.