Man City

Too much of The Wire

I “spose” you’re right.

Yo, you know I be right.

Sweep sweep

The new political correctness is that one must not, under any circumstances, expose the sick underbelly of Manchester City, and that means sweep sweeping their team’s ridiculing of the dead of Hillsborough and portrayal of them as criminals, sweep sweeping the mocking of Sean Cox, sweep sweeping the fact that they protected a known paedophile, sweep sweeping that one of their most beloved figures was a Nazi who bought fully into Hitler’s evil ideology, sweep sweeping their financial doping, sweep sweeping that Pep Guardiola has a history of physical doping, and sweep sweeping the blood money that funds them

Protect the moneypot

An apology will be forthcoming in due course I hope following this slander of MCFC

No surprise to see Manchester City suppporters hiding behind the sort of British “justice” which gave us Widgery and the Guildford Four and Birmingham Six and the Hillsborough cover up

And the same sort of “sporting justice” that protects Mo Farah and tried to sweep the England women’s football racism scandal under the carpet

You’d have to be a real dope to take the FA’s commitment to “justice” seriously

Sweep, sweep, the blood money cash cow must not be disturbed

Hahahahahaha, is this latest thing the murderer’s are trying to look for sympathy for.

2 Likes

Sadly, yes. Sid has managed to knock the guts of a day out of it for himself anyway.

Always the victims, never their own fault

The pretend rape victim is laughing at real rape victims now - former players of the team he pretends to support at that

Disgusting sentiments towards the victims of Barry Bennell

You’re a deadly man sid, deadly.

Who can we expect Manchester City players to be singing “always the victims, never your fault” about next, one wonders?

The Bloody Sunday victims?

The Miami Showband massacre victims?

The victims of Father Brendan Smyth and Father Sean Fortune?

Holocaust victims?

You’d miss TT all the same. What a thread.

Puke knew the score.

Last year, leaked emails suggested that when the Uefa investigator Jean-Luc Dehaene died in 2013, one City lawyer allegedly emailed a colleague with the epitaph: “One down, six to go”.

This means more