Manchester United 17/18

I wouldnt blame Lukaku either necessarily…in comparison to Morata though he looked very average.

Mourinhos tactics or lack there of, are very concerning though.

Morata is obviously a much better striker but he also has players who create chances for him. Strikers can’t score without decent service.

1 Like

With pogba anything is possible.

A five season league high finish of 2nd looks a real possibility.

Did they play anyone in the top 10 yet apart from a Tottenham side who can’t beat arsenal? I’m not having a go I’m asking the question.

Played Liverpool anyway

Chelsea as well

They played Huddersfield, who are 10th. Lost 2-1.

Fucking hell. It’s a thinly veiled threat to cancel the season ticket for not arriving early enough to spend, spend, spend in the food and beverage stalls etc.

2 Likes

They’ve been doing spot checks on seats as well including ID checks.

They are absolute cunts to deal with in the ticket office on match day. Had to collect paper print offs from a season ticket holder a couple of times and there’s always an issue.

Stopped a 10 year old kid going into the game midweek as he was using an over 65’s ticket. (Cost of a kids ticket is less than an over 65’s one). Not an ounce of common sense.

They are using the prevention of touting as an excuse but there is a severe lack of common sense as you say.

A club with no soul

1 Like

It’s very strange carry on.

It’s a business

Aren’t they hugely in debt? @Julio_Geordio

Man U are the most indebted in world soccer apparently. A UEFA report back in July put the Man U debt figure at £465 million.