Manchester United 17/18

Tbf to city the title was won/lost in old trafford last December when they beat us 2-1. I’m not sure where we are going under Jose sometimes I think we’ll have a title winning season next year or else it will all fall apart. One thing is I reckon next year is his final season and if we keep de gea, bailley, pogba, martial, lukuku, lingard and rashford happy the next man in we will have a decent core to work with.

Was pogba taken off because he was injured or because he was useless?

Useless for

How’s he going to be part of a decent core?

I think he’s brilliant but never going to work under a Jose system.

It worked last week when he was looking for a transfer

Sadio Mane getting sent off at Maine Road was when the title was won/lost. Liverpool were on top up until that stage and had the look of title winners. Manchester City never looked back after that.

United were never in the title race. A mere footnote with their ugly brand of football.

There was no title race mate

My exact point.

Mate, there is no Maine Road, just call it the Council House.

@Mullach_Ide was getting very excited at the end of August after Man U won their first three games against West Ham, Swansea and Leicester City to open up a two point lead over Manchester City.

Jeff, please don’t quote me out of context.

Twud put you to sleep…

When Jose Mourinho was appointed, Manchester United supporters claimed they’d be piling up cups, and how right they were.

The big donkey fellani puts man united 2-1 up with two minutes left.

Full time at the Goldstone Ground - Brighton & Hove Albion 1 Man U 0

Did Smith score ??

Gross

Diabolical display.