Manchester United 17/18

Take it to the relevant thread jeff.

1 Like

Well done on the win mate.

Cheers bud.

Mata really not upto it anymore for a club like man united. We lack pace in that area of the team. Jose is really finished with shaw which is disappointing. Barring the 6
Weeks before the leg break he’s had a total nightmare.

Shaw’s attitude must be something rotten. LVG never warmed to him either. Can’t get a look in bar five minute cameo here and there.

Really missing Pogba at the moment. Lacking an out and out winger too.

Mata has zero pace and even less strength.

1 Like

Pogba has been a big loss…i thought he was very average last year, but his passing and influence in midfield up until his injury this year seemed a lot sharper.

This is a disgraceful performance from united.

It’s their level. They can’t beat a top side.

Very, very poor display. Good first half an hour but woeful for the rest of it. Chelsea should have won by more.

Can’t all be down to the absence of Pogba.

Lukaku is a flat track bully. A player of dubious character.

He’s a rich man’s felliani, who is, without doubt, the biggest cunt in the epl, which really is going some.

1 Like

They been playing like that for 4 years nearly…

Fellaini is a massive loss. Hard to replace the guile he brings.

1 Like

Excellent result for Manchester United Nil today.

A moral victory, one could say, to only lose by a single goal.

They really are back.

Are they still singing the song about him having a big willy ???

1 Like

Should probably change the words to him being a big willy.

The bit where he nearly gave a goal away today by dribbling across his own box was hilarious.

Oh he was playing, I musta missed that :wink:

You’re a lovely way with words @Tassotti

I don’t think you can lay much of the blame for United’s recent impotence in front of goal at Lukaku’s door. With Pogba out they simply have no creativity in midfield, and the build up play is very predictable. 4 points out of the 3 games you mentioned though, and still second in the league with a +5 GD advantage over Spurs. It’s a long season.