Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Hopefully we’ve a team of de gea, dalot, Bailly, lindelof, Shaw, matic, Herrera, pogba, rashford, sanchez and martial. A fairly fluid 4-3-3. It’s vastly superior to the Liverpool team. Matic can drop deep allowing Shaw and dalot to bomb forward and giving us the tactical flexibility to move from a 4-3-3 to a 3-4-3.

I guess we’ll see how wonderful they are on 24th feb so…

Is that the psg game? There’s 12 fairly shite team in the premier league and that should be the focus. Olg will probably struggle in big games but he literally has to set the thing to auto pilot and they’ll probably finish 4th comfortabley.

Sunday 24th February

Premier League

Manchester United
14:05
Liverpool
On Sky

That’ll surely get moved to April.

It did strike me when I heard the news first that it was sobering for Man U to be reduced to borrowing a manager from a Norwegian club, whose previous managerial experience in England only lasted a few months and entailed relegation.

Mind you, Man U super fan and expert @Mullach_Ide is very happy with the appointment. That’s someone in the know when it comes to matters Man U.

I think Utd will go very close to getting 4th now - their next 4 games are in the bank - tough one against Spurs then but a win there and they will rocket…

4th next season is it?

It’s a three horse race with Arsenal and Chelsea for fourth and United are the outsider right now. United have taken 2 points from 5 games against Top six teams this season. They might start turning over the cannon fodder but think they will continue to struggle against the big boys.

Spurs are only two points ahead of Chelsea. I’ve been quietly confident all season about Spurs prospects of winning the title this season. I must admit to some concern now that the departure of our manager to Old Trafford next summer could unsettle the club and derail our title challenge this season.

I’d say the likes of Pogs and Alexis will see Ole as being beneath them and will cause further unrest in the dressing room but really all he has to do is to avoid relegation and try not to finish in the Europa League places and it will be a job well done.

It’s fairly lame - but still

https://twitter.com/WhenImElmo/status/1075360135051137026

Any video that clip of keane talking about how the 1999 United team would beat this Liverpool side 1- 0. That was brilliant.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has already won as many trophies as Man Utd manager as Jurgen Klopp has as Liverpool manager. The future looks bright.

2 Likes

Liverpool and Klopp are living rent free in Man United heads.

2 Likes

He has more experience of sitting in the old Trafford dugout than almost anyone else in history.

4 Likes

I hope you are taking the piss here.

1 Like

Possibly bar Ferguson and Busby.

Please bump the post where I said I was happy with the appointment jeff?

My god, what I’d have given to see United crumble when i was a youngfla in school when they were winning all around them.

I’m cherishing every moment now.

It won’t last forever but for the time being eat shit united.