Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

All he has to do is put a picture of Jose on the dressing room wall. The likes of Pogba (I couldn’t tell you the names of other man u players if I tried) have that much hatred for him, they’ll play like men possessed. As @anon32894817 astutely pointed out above.

What a tactical brain you have. You really understand sports don’t you?

its ok,their share price will easily cover that fee. they wont actually lose money at all. win win

2 Likes

1 Like

That seems like an awfully high compensation figure. Had he a 10 year contract or something? One of the young “fans” in the office today had 6 or 7 goes at his name. Had never heard of him. :man_facepalming:

It’s a bizarre appointment.

I can’t get my head around it.

Giggsy must be absolutely seething.

Apparently Giggsy was jettisoned by Mourinho upon hearing just how much of a slimeball he was and didn’t trust him due to his affair with his brothers wife.

He surely has an avenue of redress in law here . :sunglasses:

Solsjkaer will be a massive flop. This is equivalent of a Stephen Kenny type appointment. He was a goal hanger really. If any person off the street hung around the 6 yard box as much as he did they would have scored a few goals too.

1 Like

It would be hard to find the sweet spot between a super injunction and an unfair dismissal because you slept with your brothers wife.

Jose went up 500% in my opinion when I read that.

4 Likes

This is conditional on Olly getting the permanent job. Can’t see that happening. Maybe if they win the Champions League and get 4th place he will have a chance. They want Potchy.

A man of high moral fibre.

A good Catholic.

I was delighted with the last 3 appoinments but Pochetino would worry me. Does @GeoffreyBoycott think he’d be suçessful at United?

Pochetino is a fraud.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/BigSportGB/status/1075338592053063680

2 Likes

Its a demanding job. Bar Sir Matt and Sir Alex, just about everybody else that has had the job over the last century or so has been deemed a failure and nearly all got the sack pretty quickly as well.