Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

I presume De Gea will go to psg in the summer now.

They could make a profit on Pogba

Beckham was always grand. Not like that Scholes schnide.

Watch this guy for as long as he is in the job. He’ll duck and dive his way out of everything.

Anyone hear scholes on Payet the weekend? Typical EPL snob. :roll_eyes:

He’ll be gone before the end of the calendar year.

4 of tonight’s back 5 started against Basel in 2011 when they were knocked out in the group stage.
:confounded:

In the starting line-up tonight, only four United players were bought after SAF left the club, Fred, Lindelof, Martial & Youth
Academy graduate Paul Pogba.
Daley Blind is starring at Ajax while United have given Ashley Young and Phil Jones new contracts.

Be interesting to see the millions United have spent (squandered) since beating Ajax comfortably in that EL Final.

Ole is at the wheel man

1 Like

Nice bunch those Man Yoo fans

Vile.

This made me chuckle

1 Like

Nice reply to phelan

2 Likes

A major fuck up by Ed Woodward emphasised by Spurs’ progression tonight

In December 2011, Manchester United lost 2-1 in Basel and were eliminated from the Champions League at the group stage for only the third time in 17 years. That night in Switzerland, Ashley Young played on the left wing, Phil Jones played in central midfield and Chris Smalling played at right-back. It was a lamentable United performance.

Seven-and-a-half years later, those same three players not only played for United as they tumbled out of the Champions League again, they all started in the same defence.

By my reckoning, United have spent £868m on new players in the interim.

And Tony V was so close to making it a full house.

They need to get rid of all them lads and spend another 868m - and they’ll be back winning.

2 Likes

They need to rebuild though

Valencia, Jones, Bailey, rojo, darmain should all go from the defense alone. Herrera is off so that leaves McTominey/magic/pogba/Fred. I’d be going all out for verratti and have him beside the much improved Fred. The only place for pogba is ahead off a two man midfield. I’d keep big rom and rashford. Our wide options are terrible. Lingard and martial simply aren’t good enough/consistent. Sanchez has to go. Sancho is being heavily linked at the moment. He’d miles ahead of our other right side options. We badly need pace. I’d keep lingard/martial for one more year as the defense is the major problem and at least one midfielder. Gomez should be given a run now as it’s pointless being in next years champions league. Delighted to hear ogs say we need to go back to signing young players with an upside and the Sanchez, di Maria type signing since the post fergie years. Man united are 2-3 seasons of challenging Europes elite.