Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

You forgot Young. Indications are that heā€™s going to make at least 5 signings. Meant to have Ā£200 million to spend plus any money he generates from sales.

Iā€™d leave young as a 5th choice fullback. Dalot and Shaw should be the fullbacks from now on and I like lindelof. He needs a dominant centre back partner.

Young has been terrible recently. Cost us on several occasions. Heā€™s 33 and only going to get worse. They gave himself, Jones and Smalling contract extensions in February which was stupid. Smalling I can understand but the other 2 are nowhere near good enough.

Iā€™d leave young as a reserve. Itā€™s difficult to replace everyone in one go. Smalling is fine as a back up for now.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-transfer-news-latest-16142964

Manchester City have spent Ā£182.7m on Martin Demichelis, Eliaquim Mangala, Nicolas Otamendi, John Stones and Aymeric Laporte and Liverpool have invested Ā£127.7m on Mamadou Sakho, Tiago Ilori, Dejan Lovren, Joe Gomez, Ragnar Klavan and Virgil van Dijk. United? Just the Ā£76.9m on Bailly, Lindelof and Marcos Rojo

De Ligt wonā€™t go near Man Utd

Why not? With close links through EVDS itā€™s very likely heā€™ll sign Iā€™d imagine unless Barcelona or real come calling.

Try and get some sleep kid and stop fretting about Man U. Theyā€™ll be fine.

3 Likes

Man united will finish above Tottenham in the league.

Great to see the mighty Man Utd having such lofty aspirations .

3 Likes

I wonā€™t even get involved. We have a European Cup to win.

In what season? That 4th place that you were saying was unimportant will be very important when you are trying to sign good players that have multiple suitors

Heā€™ll go to Barcelona

The good players are signed on the basis of kit deals and agents. Man uniteds two highest profile signings have come in years theyā€™ve been outside of the champions league.

Itā€™s a done deal already by all accounts

Barcelona have to sell to buy and canā€™t see them selling anybody. At the moment id make man United favourites to sign him.

Youā€™re on the wind up again, carry on

Youā€™ve been bigging him but would hate to see sign him sign for man United. It will crush you.

Heā€™s a great player, thatā€™s why he wonā€™t go near Man Utd