Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

What they need is to remember that they are Manchester United — and to fuck the likes of Pogba off. There’s some rotten players at the club at the minute - attitude wise — and they seem to be running the dressing room and that filters down to younger players who think this kind of attitude is acceptable. Until Utd get rid of these players they are at nothing — no point bringing in a load of young talent like @anon32894817 wants if they come into an environment where giving 60- 70 % is acceptable.

And it’s important to point the finger at some English players there also — the foreign lads being used as scapegoats

2 Likes

One area where Man U did get the measure of Everton, which was alluded to by Coach Solskjaer in his post match interview for Match of the Day was the fans. Incredible support yesterday apparently from the travelling Man U fans.

1 Like

Mate have you watched Neville’s rant? It’s beautiful

I was actually just watching it this instant on the twitter thing. There’s 2 of them - one with Carragher… he’s fuming

He’ll do himself an injury there. He’s lost it.

The travelling fans of Manchester United are the real core supporters. I wonder did coach OGS get a proper parking space at Everton as befits his status

3 Likes

I presume that’s why there’ll be a massive clear out ffs.

Who will / needs to go?

There’s very racist undertones to this abuse of the united playing staff

There needs to be a root and branch approach

Pogba. He doesn’t understand Manchester

Roots as in Kunta Kinte?

Is he not a graduate of the famed Man Utd academy?

Jones, darmain, sanchez, rojo, Valencia and Bailly for a start.

1 Like

Pogba + Martial ?

Well I’m black myself but he is a disgrace of a man. He doesn’t understand Manchester United

1 Like

Id keep the two of them for now. We can’t get rid of everyone in one go.

Get them all out. Start again

Alex Ferguson spent 25 years building that club up again. To have a bastard like Pogba in there is some disgrace. He’s undermining the fabric of the club

1 Like

I’ve just noticed a Liverpool fan pretending to be a man united fan abuse Paul -pogba and tony martial. People are mental.