Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Will he get a better parking spot when they’re gone? Odds on him still being in the job by Christmas?

1 Like

It’s going to take about ten years to turn United around.

The travelling Man United fans are recognised as being very knowledgeable.

1 Like

The parallel with Liverpool’s fall is remarkably similar.

A very strange individual.

1 Like

Who?

Best travelling fans in the world?

It’s fascinating to watch.

1 Like

Mike Phelan - technical director

United continue to make the wrong move time and time again.

They are needy weirdos

1 Like

Boards.ie attracts an amazing array of social misfits and over reactionary idiots at the best of times but the Man Utd thread really is quite something.

It’s just @Sidney with 20 different accounts

4 Likes

The Liverpool one is bad… But the utd one is pure crackpot stuff.

Sports fans are idiots

1 Like

Yea they were all incensed as a Liverpool supporter put in “Top of the league” into the Man Utd thread. One of them reported the post as offensive and inciting hatred or tension or something. They want to set up match day threads to mitigate the risk of trolls infiltrating their virtual lunatic asylum. It’s amazing how a €100m player like Pogba who earns astronomical salary can send fellas on an internet forum into fits. They have to set up new threads periodically then as their opinions on (insert manager here) have aged terribly. What a bunch of losers.

Anybody that posts on anonymous internet forums are losers.

1 Like

They are merely reflecting whats going on in Irish society every day. When I was 21 I might have carried on a bit like that … US and we … But then you grow up…but a lot of those lads are in their 30s-40s and carrying on like kids over the EPL :slight_smile:

They should get rid of De Gea. He’s like a surgeon whose hands have gone

I issued a few infractions. So what