Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

DĂ© Ghea should try stopping a ball with his hands for a change. Fuck sake, what was he doing with the Sane shot

Let me taste your tears my friend.

1 Like

He’s the best keeper in the world going through a difficult patch. It happens all players.

My tears are sweet, Liverpool denied

Tries to use his feet too much

He’ll come back better. Absolutely brilliant keeper. Everyone has dips.

1 Like

He’d want to cop the fuck on for the Chelsea game

Rashford is of dubious character. A glory hunter.

United have conceded 13 goals since last scoring from open play. They’re fucking shite

If you sold a player after every dip you’d have no player for longer than 2 or 3 seasons. His mistakes are more pronounced because 1) he’s a keeper 2) he set such ridiculous standards. Only an idiot doesn’t rate de gea.

Never said I didn’t rate him, has too much of an instinct to use his feet in my opinion though. All the players have been getting woeful abuse, he’s not above criticism either

:laughing:

Case in point.

I was laughing at you calling him the best keeper in the world. He was a brilliant shot stopper once upon a time. Not even close to being the best keeper in the world

He’s the best keeper in the world just having a bad season. Happens all players. People are too reactionary.

Only the English and a few oirish barstoolers claimed he was

1 Like

You’ll have to get rid of your bum friend from Tipperary’s cum from your mouth before you’ll be able to taste my tears

You posted this an hour ago. Did you really go off for an hour, and come up with this additional response?

Gas cunt :smile:

Your bum friend had liked your post since my initial response