Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

:joy: :joy: :joy:
That told you @myboyblue

Hopefully that’s the end of young and a few more now. Go de gea, dalot, lindelof, smalling, shaw, scotty mc, fred, martial, pogba, lingard and rashford v Chelsea and we will win.

Replace smalling with the young Ajax centre back and replace lingard with jadon sancho and that team will be good enough for top 4 next season. Scour the world for young midfielders also.

1 Like

And why would either join United when they will have many suitors looking for them?

1 Like

The delusion in that post is hilarious but you managed to get the words “Ajax” and “scour” into the same post so I’ll give it a like.

3 Likes

Bar when real Madrid and Barcelona are in man united normally get who they want.

They want Kieran Trippier

Neither Real Madrid nor Barcelona are in for him

Fortunately, neither real nor barca were in for OGS :slight_smile:

1 Like

No they aren’t. I know your an avid reader of tabloids but don’t believe everything you read in them.

I’m happy enough with ogs. If you said when he took over in December he’d have knocked out psg and they’d be 3 points of top 4 most man united fans would have been delighted.

I don’t read tabloids mate

I buy the Irish Times on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays

Occasionally the Examiner on Monday

No you don’t Sid stop lying.

I know, I don’t read taboids

That’s what I said

You didn’t need to post again to agree with me

Like I said to you last week kid, get some sleep. You’re just tired and emotional now.

1 Like

The sun is your paper of choice.

OK, pal, its been a difficult night for both of us, but you’re just being silly now

1 Like

Rafa Benitez is the only man who can save United now.

He’d be a great appointment in fairness.

He’d get the defence sorted.