Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Our lad @tazedub wants unity amongst redmen

That’s only in the rathoat Inn

any reason why you deduct 3 pints off them for last year?

You telling me they got 100 points last year??

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Man U fan Malachy Clerkin, Tipping Point Column in the Paper of Record today - ‘You’re a louser if you’re not moved by Klopp’s Scousers’.

‘I, who had grown up a Manchester United fan, who had learned to love football through the lens of Norman Whiteside, Mark Hughes and Kevin Moran can’t get enough of Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool team’.

Would you say that Liverpool are playing the united way?

I wouldn’t watch enough soccer or either team to comment on that. Maybe one of the Liverpool or Man U super fans or the soccer hipsters can answer that one for you.

This City team are rightly getting very little credit for winning the title. It’s all about Jurgen and Liverpool. City will eventually be outed like Michelle Smyth, Ben Johnson and Lance Armstrong.

Come closer, let me taste your tears.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, salty.

Having failed to get past the 1/4 final again, this has to go down as a failure of a season for City. Once FFP do a bit more digging I am confident this will go down as Jurgen’s first trophy for Liverpool.

Are they looking into the €160m the murderers spent on a centre half and a goalie?

1 Like

That was the money they got for Coutinho mate.

Whom they purchased for 10m.

They only spent 10m on those pal.

Less actually, as they got another 4m from the Coutinho deal last week.

They’ve some money spent in the last while all the same. Another €100m on Keita and Fabinho. Hopefully they’ll win something soon.

They’ve given themselves a chance to win the biggest prize of all on 1 June.

They’ve only spent the money they’ve gotten in … Sterling, Suarez, Coutinho — generated over 300m

money

The money for Origi this summer will fund another 4 top players