Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Ole is leaving some mess for Coach Pochettino at the start of next season.

Coach Solskjaer needs at least three full seasons to rebuild Manchester United

Poch will be kicking his heels with your diddy club for a while yet

Sydney is well and truly rattled🤣

Strong rumors about that manyoo may be reconsidering. The lads may have downed tools a couple of weeks too early.

I thought the modern terminology is “six transfer windows” ?

They won enough, they’re humbled now and have to look at teams around them winning. Like the 1980s teams. I wouldn’t expect any big bounce anytime soon

Rock yourself to sleep with that one pal but we lost the league at City, it was 1.12 cm that did for us.

No pal, look at the table again. If you’d beaten United you’d have won the title thanks to those two extra points.

3 Likes

Actually, it’s not the utd game that cost us we would’ve won the league if we’d won every game after that.

It was the Everton game that did us.

Leicester.

It’s a game of 0.441 inches

Liverpool drew seven games but the one that cost them the title was the United game. Ye as are needy as Munster rubby fans. Are you Ballingarry’s answer to Billy Keane?

11 Likes

It’s the only way Man Utd can make themselves relevant these days … it’s very tragic viewing.

3 Likes

City are the new United.

City are bigger and better ----- 98 point season after a 97 point season last year… without doubt, the great PL side ever.

You lap up the twee Billy Keanesque match reports on the Limerick thread. You’re an enabler so it’s a bit rich mentioning it now. You’re an utter disgrace.

5 Likes

"Champions fund a way "

Cringe for our lad @Ralphie

3 Likes

I’ve had to go against my fellow scouser there and give that a like.

Ah that’s a different kind of twee. That’s our twee.

2 Likes

Agreed, Pep is the greatest manager in the history of English football.