Manchester United 2014/15

Ancellotti confirmed Di Maria is leaving at his press conference this morning.
Surely Woodward can’t fuck this one up.

My oh my how we need Di Maria. Young was terrible today, Valencia wasn’t much better (great ball for goal though). United could have played for another 90 mins and wouldn’t have created a decent chance there.

Biggest disappointment was a lack of urgency. Slow tempo and didn’t look like we could up it. We were horrendous in midfield (mata aside).

[QUOTE=“Mullach Ide, post: 1005272, member: 141”]Ancellotti confirmed Di Maria is leaving at his press conference this morning.
Surely Woodward can’t fuck this one up.[/QUOTE]

Hes fucked it up already in that utd are gonna pay way over the odds, 75m, if reports are to be believed

Yet more regression at Old Trafford under the has been Van Gaal. Moysie bagged all 3 points in the corresponding fixture at Roker Park last season. Compare that to rejuvenation at White Hart Lane under the new regime of a dynamic young manager in Pochettino. A goal difference of +5 amassed in 2 games (one better than the +4 in 38 last season) and top of the table.

Fuck off :eek::eek::eek:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/28915510

Trip to Turfmoor to face Burnley in the Lancashire derby next Saturday even at this early stage of the season has the look of a relegation 6 pointer about it.

Louis said it would take time and it will. When he has his first choice 11 the results will come. Just lacked some creativity in the final 3rd today.

Do you think LVG’s system is going to suit Rooney & RVP though?

His first choice 11 have already signed for other clubs.

Too soon to tell. The system may change with potential new signings.

Van Gaal out

5 points behind the chosen one from the same two fixtures as last season.

Yeah but Van Gaal needs time…

I might call into town later on. Anything happening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_9I4eIi4gE

And a daunting trip to Turfmoor up next. Man U lost there when they last visited in August 2009 and according to today’s Telegraph the last 11 league meetings at Turfmoor have split Burnley won 5, Man U won 2, drawn 4.

With Chelsea more than likely on 9 points after next weekend and every chance Man City will be too, any dropped points at Turfmoor and the league challenge is probably all but over before the month of August is out.

Fuck all, pal… Best avoided really. But if you must, Papaz bistro on Denmark St does a lovely chicken pitta type thing that I’d recommend… @TreatyStones will meet you for a coffee, he lurks around those parts.

I can’t believe Manchester United supporters are so unquestioningly supportive of this 5 defenders nonsense formation.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1005729, member: 53”]My oh my how we need Di Maria. Young was terrible today, Valencia wasn’t much better (great ball for goal though). United could have played for another 90 mins and wouldn’t have created a decent chance there.

Biggest disappointment was a lack of urgency. Slow tempo and didn’t look like we could up it. We were horrendous in midfield (mata aside).[/QUOTE]

Surely to God United need to address central midfield in particular instead of over paying for yet another attacker.

What is it about United’s mangers in recent years that don’t seem to realise that they have a gaping hole in a critical area of the pitch?