Manchester United 2014/15

All this talk of Jock Stein and paedophile allegations reminds me of @Rocko[/USER] running [USER=208]@KIB man out of here.

The best thing our administrator did for this forum (along with the People Kev Knows thread).

I await the opinion of @caoimhaoin on this.

Too much reading.

@artfoley

As we are aware, you have expressed your disgust at people you see going through the courts ‘reproducing’ so as to avail of housing benefits etc.

How do you marry this with your apparent respect for those who reproduce thus doing what we are put on this earth to do?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1006849, member: 24”]@artfoley

As we are aware, you have expressed your disgust at people you see going through the courts ‘reproducing’ so as to avail of housing benefits etc.
QUOTE]

people going through the courts reproducing to avail of housing benefits[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“balbec, post: 1006804, member: 193”]
Fair enough. But it gets tedious after a few pages.,[/QUOTE]
Yeah, reminds me of what I haven’t missed by not posting here for the last while.

Di Maria signing is very positive. He’s overpriced, but fuck it we don’t have many other ways to get genuine star players to the club at the moment (Manchester, no Champions League, no prospect of winning anything this season and a long way to go to catch up on Chelsea and City in the medium term) so throwing cash at it and developing star players ourselves (or spotting and signing them young) are the only options. Hopefully Januzaj continues to improve to come through the latter path. Di Maria will add a badly needed bit of pace and energy to the team, I think he’ll play mainly from central positions. Still badly need another midfielder.

[QUOTE=“braz83, post: 1006905, member: 390”]Yeah, reminds me of what I haven’t missed by not posting here for the last while.

Di Maria signing is very positive. He’s overpriced, but fuck it we don’t have many other ways to get genuine star players to the club at the moment (Manchester, no Champions League, no prospect of winning anything this season and a long way to go to catch up on Chelsea and City in the medium term) so throwing cash at it and developing star players ourselves (or spotting and signing them young) are the only options. Hopefully Januzaj continues to improve to come through the latter path. Di Maria will add a badly needed bit of pace and energy to the team, I think he’ll play mainly from central positions. Still badly need another midfielder.[/QUOTE]

Go fuck yourself, you weren’t missed.

Never even imagined I was mate.

[QUOTE=“braz83, post: 1006905, member: 390”]Yeah, reminds me of what I haven’t missed by not posting here for the last while.

Di Maria signing is very positive. He’s overpriced, but fuck it we don’t have many other ways to get genuine star players to the club at the moment (Manchester, no Champions League, no prospect of winning anything this season and a long way to go to catch up on Chelsea and City in the medium term) so throwing cash at it and developing star players ourselves (or spotting and signing them young) are the only options. Hopefully Januzaj continues to improve to come through the latter path. Di Maria will add a badly needed bit of pace and energy to the team, I think he’ll play mainly from central positions. Still badly need another midfielder.[/QUOTE]

I agree with a lot of that but the key line is the last bit I feel. If they don’t buy a central midfielder, and possibly another centre half, then their prioritisation this summer has been all over the shop. Not so much with Di Maria who is an excellent player, but with the spending of 30 odd million on a left back.

Losing to MK Dons at the moment. Fucking hell.

Two nil. Fucking horrendous defending.

3-0. Hilarious.

Man Utd: De Gea, Vermijl, Evans, Michael Keane, James, Janko, Anderson, Kagawa, Powell, Welbeck, Hernandez. Subs: Januzaj, Zaha, Amos, Wilson, Pereira, McNair, Thorpe.

I presume the signing of Di Maria will see them go back to 4 at the back and more of a 4-3-1-2 with Di maria and Herrera playing as shuttlers behind Mata and a fully fit Carrick sitting deep

Ah here… :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4-0

Put on yer helmets lads, the Internet may just explode tonight. :eek:

:smiley:

That is a great save by the MK Dons keeper

This is pretty horrendous lads.