Manchester United 2014/15

Manuel is seething. For years he has run with the “flat track bully” line but now United have the best record of teams in the top five against each other this season.

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 1111296, member: 377”]Won European silverware in 1990/91 season. Made it to be Wembley as well for the Rumbelows Cup Final.

There’ll be no silverware this season.[/QUOTE]

You are basing it on silverware won? 94-95, 97-98, 01-02, 04-05, 11-12 & 13-14 all trophyless seasons pal.

Yes his argument was that they hadn’t beaten any of the teams above them at OT even though they haven’t played City or Arsenal there yet in the EPL and Chelsea failed to win there, bizarre stuff really.

“Flat track bully” is beating the sides below you. Man U were fourth going into today’s game, Liverpool were 5th. Man U have finished ahead of Liverpool in 21 of the last 23 seasons. In the new world of spending £200 million a season, is a home and away double over Liverpool now the barometer of a successful season for Man U?

Top 4 head to head point haul so far this season reads

Chelsea 6 points
Man City 6 points
Arsenal 4 points
Man U 4 points

By that reasoning, the Champions each season are invariably “flat track bullies”

Not reasonong. Dumb as shit rambling from a manchild.

Hard to disagree with that analysis when you look at the record of English sides in the European Cup over the past 24 seasons since the readmission after the European ban.

Manuel is cleaning house in this thread.

Playing some good stuff at the moment.

Miraculous transformation in the space of 12 months for the likes of Fellaini and Young.

Four points from the next two games at Chelsea and Everton would be a nice return.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1122823, member: 1552”]Playing some good stuff at the moment.

Miraculous transformation in the space of 12 months for the likes of Fellaini and Young.

Four points from the next two games at Chelsea and Everton would be a nice return.[/QUOTE]
ADM and Falcao must be seething.

Actually, I don’t think they could give a shit.

The minors also beat City 1-0 Saturday morning, with wantaway No.10 Callum Gribbin grabbing the game’s only goal.

[quote=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1122826”]Actually, I don’t think they could give a shit.
[/quote]
This. Both threw in the towel quite some time ago, just don’t fancy it, simple as that.

In the case of falcao he’s finished. The new Torres

Falcao starts

Rooney should have scored there.

Decent start from United.

Fucking Falcao.

Yeah. Probably a foul. And i know its probably time to draw a line thtough him but i cant help rooting for him. So ive backed him for next goal.

Agree with you to an extent, but his unbelievably frustrating.

dodgy-keeper is seething. Yet another high stakes game and Man U shown up as nothing but a “flat track bully”.

The signs are there at least. United went in without Blind and Carrick and did well. Hopefully at least one will be fit for Everton next week. Shaw had a decent game at left back today and I wouldnt mind seeing him get a good run in the team. Long term Blind should be in midfield.