Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Well I think itā€™s proven heā€™s doomed to failure if he stays with United. Rashford, Januzaj, Macheda Martial etcā€¦ All bright starts but ended up average or nowhere to be seen

Alex Ferguson repaid Mark Robins for saving his career by consigning him to the reserves.

Ronaldo has really United the whole club here and strengthened ETHā€™s hand as well.

Iā€™d suspect heā€™ll be sacked similar to Keane.

As for Garnacho heā€™s the usual suspects absolutely seething. What a talent. Heā€™s going to be our Ronaldinho.

We are well and truly back.

They are 5th in the league to be fair.

Seriously, whereā€™s he at? I havenā€™t seen anything of himā€¦ Tho the clip of his assist last week looked good.

:joy:

4 Likes

De gea has had his best season in many years and is apparently willing to take a pay cut to stay at man united.

My goodness, I hope he doesnā€™t end up at Celtic. I can picture a part-time Forfar Athletic full back called Tam McCrory, or something, absolutely destroying him in the cup after Christmas.

5 Likes

ETH has them purring.

united tried to destroy Jesse Lingaard too now that I Think of it.

Was he just to thick for it to register with him?

Moyesie tried to save him but they simply wouldnt let it happen. Now the poor fucker is in Nottingham trying to pick up the pieces of a broken life.

Iā€™d say @Juhniallio had a sweat on in the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul yesterday looking for a Red Devils themed duvet and pillow case set to replace his CR7 ones that he only bought in September last year.

Heā€™ll be seething at not getting the use out of them but theyā€™ll have to go in the clothes receptacle in his local recycling amenity assuming they take used bed linen but heā€™ll Google that before he wastes the trip.

I said it before, and Iā€™ll say it again, fuck Ronaldo. Talking to that septic cunt Piers Morganā€¦ Christ almightyā€¦

United fans were a disgrace at the time tbf.

Weā€™d have savage respect for Ronaldo.

5 Likes

They showed him no empathy but now they are using the same episode to try say he is having a mental breakdownā€¦ A vile, sick club.

1 Like

How did man United show him no empathy ?

CR7 has been blackguarded.

Sad to see a Liverpool fan account promoting content from The Sun.

1 Like