Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

A fraud.
https://www.si.com/fannation/soccer/futbol/news/bruno-fernandes-pushes-assistant-referee-in-7-0-loss-to-liverpool

That Oirish Murderpool fan guy who lip syncs the Martin Tyler commentaries will be busy this morning before posting his work on tik tok. Canā€™t wait, some banter.

One ā€œtop redā€ has come back from hibernation and started making suicide references to a ā€œmancā€

Bates all

1 Like

Iā€™ll be gone againā€¦ A brief appearance to wind up the pajama boys who take this very seriouslyā€¦

Now, i know youā€™ve suffered a lot of brain damage like most rubby lads but surely you can follow the flow here? It was the other shitbag who referenced hanging himselfā€¦ I merely asked him how he was getting on with it

Toddle off their and get your nappy changed you half a vegetable.

1 Like

I dont believe he did.

You are inferring that the noose is for his personal use.

A silly comment made on the back of one set of millionaires defeating another set of millionaires.

Itā€™s all silly comments. Fair play for catching on :+1:

1 Like

Overwrought fan TV/live streams of lads watching matches and performatively crying/Tik Tok footix pages with mock suicide threats because your team lost 7-0 etc. etc. these are to overweight 35-45 year old men what OnlyFans is to hot 19 year old girls.

The market ruthlessly finds new ways to make money.

9 Likes

They thought they were back.

Juhy junior is having a tough 24 hours.
mrs j collected him from me after the match yesterday and there was a bunch of liverpool kids waiting for him with flags eetc. They surrounded the car and started banging on rhe windows shouting.
He knew he was gonna get it all day in school today too. Mrs J met a fella on the train this morning who said his kid couldnt wait to get to school to abuse our lad! Hes not even in his class.

4 Likes

Are you sure this wasnā€™t a nightmare about the incident where Joan Burton got surrounded in her car?

1 Like

No mate. Liverpool fans have form surrounding and attacking vehicles. Ambulances buses cars, doesnt matter. Just surprised they got into it so young.

If weā€™re being seriousā€¦

If utd scored first yesterday i think they win that game 2/3-0. For the 15 or so minutes they went at Liverpool they had them in bother.

ETH has clearly brought them on and up to yesterday they looked like a solid tough group. I think heā€™ll have gotten a great insight into one or two players yesterday - i know heā€™s being moved around a bit but Iā€™d be fucking Fernandez off in the summer. On his day he can have great moments but his attitude absolutely stinks and thatā€™s gonna filter down to young players.

But Iā€™d question utds mindset yesterdayā€¦ Moving Rashford central away from Trent? Fernandez on the left? Killing the game at every opportunity when Liverpool showed how extremely vulnerable they are in that first half. In one way he picked a team to say we can come to Anfield and go toe to toe with Liverpoolā€¦ But then he has them killing the game, going down injured, fucking around with goal kicks and moves his best outlet into an area where heā€™ll do least damage. That lanky Dutch fella wout is woeful.

While senior players downing tools will give him food for thought i think he should be looking at how he approached the game first. Like i initially said, Liverpool were there to be beat, the same failings were on display first half but i dont think ETH had them set up right at allā€¦ The standing off and killing the game actually helped Liverpool get their composure back.

Casemiro disappearing and the butcher Martinez turning vegan mid game didnā€™t help.

2 Likes

Can you sign him up here so i can abuse him too pal.

3 Likes

Disgusting

Ah, the poor lad.

I used to get a right ribbing from my mates growing up (all United fans). On a WhatsApper with four of them. Was tempted to fire in a grenade last night, but had a quick look at league table, and retreated back to TFK.

As I pointed out to a friend Saturday when he was talking up yesterdays match, Liverpoolā€™s really big games are against City, Chelsea, Leicester, the teams that have won the League in recent years.

2 Likes
2 Likes

:joy:

The predictable climb down ā€œ serious ā€œ post after being called out.

4 Likes