Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

After the season endured so far, thereā€™ll be plenty of noisy Scouse Footix today.

Allez allez allez!

1 Like

A few people have said this. Does anyone have footage of Bruno asking to be taken off? Or is it Gary Nevilleā€™s perception people are relying on?

It wouldnā€™t be like Red Nev to tell a fib?

I wouldnt normally pay much heed to the liverpool fans but TUM knows a lot about deserting your team so ill mull on this.

A great victory for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy yesterday as the butcher Martinez turned vegan

Canā€™t say i know the bloke.

Very strange with all the cameras and whatnot this wasnā€™t picked up. Not saying it didnā€™t happen. But, bizarre nonetheless.

Good to see do many lads hanging on Gazā€™s words though :smiley:

ETH is at the wheel

1 Like
6 Likes

How did Uniteds manager think the little lad there and Antony were the 2 players to bring with him from the league he knew best, and leave Gakpo behind him? Only owners as generous as the Glazers would consider making more funds available to a manager with such a dubious record in the transfer market.

5 Likes

This is top quality Paddy Footix, deadly rivalry, Mancs v Scousers banter.

5 Likes

A fraud.
https://www.si.com/fannation/soccer/futbol/news/bruno-fernandes-pushes-assistant-referee-in-7-0-loss-to-liverpool

That Oirish Murderpool fan guy who lip syncs the Martin Tyler commentaries will be busy this morning before posting his work on tik tok. Canā€™t wait, some banter.

One ā€œtop redā€ has come back from hibernation and started making suicide references to a ā€œmancā€

Bates all

1 Like

Iā€™ll be gone againā€¦ A brief appearance to wind up the pajama boys who take this very seriouslyā€¦

Now, i know youā€™ve suffered a lot of brain damage like most rubby lads but surely you can follow the flow here? It was the other shitbag who referenced hanging himselfā€¦ I merely asked him how he was getting on with it

Toddle off their and get your nappy changed you half a vegetable.

1 Like

I dont believe he did.

You are inferring that the noose is for his personal use.

A silly comment made on the back of one set of millionaires defeating another set of millionaires.

Itā€™s all silly comments. Fair play for catching on :+1:

1 Like

Overwrought fan TV/live streams of lads watching matches and performatively crying/Tik Tok footix pages with mock suicide threats because your team lost 7-0 etc. etc. these are to overweight 35-45 year old men what OnlyFans is to hot 19 year old girls.

The market ruthlessly finds new ways to make money.

9 Likes

They thought they were back.