Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

United copying Liverpool again. Going 2 up in a European two-legger against a Spanish side and then getting absolutely hammered. They need to concede one more to level it up. This Means More.

Cc @footixofthefuckingdaythread

Ten Hag is a fraud

They’ll always have the league cup

Sure Malahide people are rich. Sometimes @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy pays a lad to post on here for him cos he cant be arsed.

And lads thought Maguire was to blame, it’s always de Gea.

Always

You live in malahide now mate

Seville are Europa cup royalty in fairness.

How much is de Gea on a week lads?

The Liverpool fans are absolutely seething.

1 Like

Yanited have a serious mental block against Sevilla. The commentator has just said that DDG hasn’t beaten them in 9 meetings. Sevilla would have knocked them out of the Champions League in 2018 and Europa in 2020 off the top of my head. At least ours is against European Royalty in Real Madrid. Sevilla the Tailteann Cup version of Real.

1 Like

Very obvious again this evening as to why Real were willing to let Casemiro go. He’l do fine as a flat track bully, in any big game not able for it anymore

Come, let me taste your tears

Possibly.

I hope they sign even Ferguson.

Forest play with no discernible tactics after spending huge money in the summer. The manager is way out of his depth. He just fucked a load of shit at the wall in the summer. A good coach would get far more from the likes of Gibbs White and Lodi among others.

Harry Maguire is a footballer with severe limitations physically, technically and also now in terms of mentality.

Both men seriously hindering their teams progression. Unluckily for Forest, Cooper is involved every week.

Hard Luck Man United.

He was absolutely outstanding against city in January.

You anti Irish bastard

More lies

1 Like

Pretty fucking insipid stuff. Completely lacking in leadrship without varane, Martinez and bruno on the pitch. We’ll be bolloxed for sunday too. Id imagine he’ll play shaw at centre half and bring in malacia for sunday.