Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I love CR7 tbf.

Some hero bananas drunk singing The Green and Red of Mayo just after 43 minutes on the Talk of the Devils podcast :rofl::rofl:

Malacia (spelling?) looked top class last night.

That’s a huge result for ETH in my estimation. I know they’ve had several impressive “one off” type results under the last few managers in recent years before reverting to shite, but that seemed like a line in the sand type game to me.

Not just the performance and win, but dropping big names, new players looking like they can excel and others being rejuvenated. Very big for the manager personally to get a result like that early on.

Top 6 looks a distinct possibility now.

2 Likes

You’re some hoore to throw in that dig at the end :laughing:

4 Likes

It isn’t really. You’ve spurs, Chelsea, arsenal, Liverpool and man united going for three
Spots. City will definitely win the league.

Will be relatively competitive and i wouldn’t rule anybody in or out.

He said Top 6. You named 5 teams and united are one of them. Surely united are top 6 even with a good or bad manager.

Did you see the opening two games ?

You reckon Brentford will be top 6?

Bruno first of all diving (when there is VAR) and then holding onto the ball when already on a yellow show him up to be a very very stupid cunt. Still need to phase the likes of him out I reckon unless he seriously changes his attitude

1 Like

Bruno triggers Tipperpool fans more than anyone. He’s their kryptonite. He bossed the whole show last night. There was only one winner of the ball when he came up against the liverpool centre half.

1 Like

Yea the annoyance factor of a lad like him is a positive but they were two really silly decisions. You can be a lot cuter when acting the cunt than that. He easily could have got a second yellow that time wrestling.

What was wrong with him hanging onto the ball? Man united take the kick off. It was salah causing the issue.

3 Likes

Time wrestling is a wonderful phrase.

It was a man united ball. It was salah who was time wasting.

1 Like

Bruno is a ham

Erik ten mile

10 Likes

Amazing that the discussion is gone a bit dry here, I feel as though we’ve lost a few interested parties this week.

Anyhow looks like Antony is going to sign for around €100m A bit high but the same fee that Liverpool paid for Nunez coming from a similar league.

When Man U flex their financial might, there’s nobody that can compete really. £100 million on this Anthony chap will have the net spend up around the quarter of a billion mark for this transfer window. Probably a bit more to come as well still.

1 Like

I know you’re an Anglophile bore but it’s €100m.

Notts Forest have outspent Utd this summer.

Please stop being wrong.

Nottingham Forest have spent a quarter of a billion on new signings?